Recent content by budrow66

1. budrow66

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Tunnel King I don't see it in on mine yet either.
  2. budrow66

I only have a firmware version it didn't say anything about the model
  3. budrow66

Yea there is no terraria on the Appstore and when I go to Amazon thru the browser it says I already have it and it's not compatible with my device. Lol
  4. budrow66

Well I tried and tried to get the Palladian hammer and shield. Finally I had to dig out a huge section of the dungeon until I just had a large flat strip at the bottom of the dungeon. I filled in all the hollow spots around the outside so my spawns were all dungeon spawns. Then I dropped a few...
  5. budrow66

Yeah me too. I am swapping back and forth between the tiki, chlorophite, and turtle armor.
  6. budrow66

Well I have bridges and a plantera farm and a generic arena. Also a money trap or eclipse trap. Also the terra blade the Palladian hammer and shield. Just finished my ankh shield. The fishing spots are a good idea that I did not think of. Thanks for that. Oh and I can't get the golem to drop...
  7. budrow66

Well I for one am excited about the update and bug fixes. I really had no idea what all was missing since I have only ever played the Amazon version of this game. I just bought it a couple of months ago. I do love it. The crashes are annoying. Looking forward to the end of that. You...
Back
Top Bottom