Recent content by Dapling

1. Dapling

terraspark boots aren't worth it

They are not. Please refer to the image I posted above. This applies if you add balloons to the boots + wings as well. Wings nerf bundle of balloons by capping their speed too.
  2. Dapling

Yes, and it was worse than just using the boots by itself. Fledgeling wings cap your vertical speed and as a result are an awful, awful item that actually nerfs your vertical speed by capping it while removing boot sprinting from the air. Here’s a a height comparison which used spectre+...
  3. Dapling

…so you don’t actually use terraspark at all even outside of the underworld and effectively just waste their slot? Terraspark’s movement increase does not affect wings unless you invest in movement speed enough that you probably didn’t need terraspark to run fast anyway.
  4. Dapling

I’m not gonna lie, 4 mph over Fairy, Dunerider, and Amphibian boots is barely anything for exploration and if you’re dodging bosses so narrowly with it that the 4 mph is actually going to matter then you’re probably doing something wrong and are better off just using a mount for 0 accessory...
  5. Dapling

Biomes & Nature Asteroid Belts.

They’re already renewable. You can shimmer chlorophyte into them and chlorophyte can replace mud which is renewable due to dirt being renewable.
  6. Dapling

Hot Topic Favorite biome

Aether, because I am way too big of a shimmer fan. If that doesn’t count, Jungle. Because I love the color green!
  7. Dapling

Another honorable mention goes to Minishark, which killed queen slime in 1 minute and 59 seconds.

Another honorable mention goes to Minishark, which killed queen slime in 1 minute and 59 seconds.
  8. Dapling

I’ve been testing a bunch of random ranger weapons on Queen Slime and Blowpipe got a kill time...

I’ve been testing a bunch of random ranger weapons on Queen Slime and Blowpipe got a kill time of 1 minute and 48 seconds which is pretty hilarious considering it’s wooden chest loot.
  9. Dapling

Blocks & Decoration Arcade machines with minigames

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen minigames in some mods so I don’t think it’s out of the question for vanilla to do it too. This would be pretty nice to have in some builds as well.
  10. Dapling

NPCs & Enemies Malignant: Another Hardmode Corruption enemy.

The hallow doesn't need as many enemies because it doesn't show up in prehardmode, also the water enemies are relevant due to how common water is and the fact that they still influence spawn slots. If you do include the water enemies then the corruption does fall behind. Though I guess OP...
  11. Dapling

tModLoader Idea for a mod: Adding more weapons for subclasses

Because I’m silly and said daybreak on accident instead of solar eruption :P
  12. Dapling

I called it a whipsword because that’s what it is. It’s a sword with a segmented blade that can be swung and extended. It’s not like actual whips which aren’t even weapons irl and are used to command/order animals around. Durendal is also a whipsword but it leans more on the whip side of things...
  13. Dapling

NPCs & Enemies Malignant: Another Hardmode Corruption enemy.

Crimson and hallow have many more enemies than corruption do, so corruption kinda needs enemies that don’t have counterparts This suggestion is awesome btw, love the work you’ve been doing to make corruption better :)
  14. Dapling

Weapons & Equip Infinity glove

Terraspark boots aren’t very strong and as a result this accessory wouldn’t be much stronger than a regular fire gauntlet. …that being said, it would still be problematic for balance as it would allow you to stack a third mechanical gauntlet’s worth of damage and melee speed. That’s kinda insane.
  15. Dapling

Golem fist isn’t really a flail though, unless Chain Guillotines and KO Cannon are flails which fair enough. solar eruption is a whipsword and has even less in common with flails than shortswords do with spears.
Back
Top Bottom