Buffling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Niko’s quest of the day, 19:

Tell me a joke that I’ll actually laugh at.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Schparks
    JabbaD
    JabbaD
    All of my notifications are this
    AVARUS ODIUM
    Reactions: JabbaD
    LordGwen
    LordGwen
    My impression of early 2010s appgames

HEY! BARK BARK! *guitar sounds*
    babooya! Hoy! REKAWWWW!
    bum doo babum doowa bum doo bum wowowowowoowowow!
    Sheow time!
    Ben no hohoho bluehgh
    *incoherant dings and death to pipe sounds*
    Niko’s Question of the day, 2:

Name your favorite band, if you don’t have a favorite band, name your favorite song.

Why do you like this band?

Subquestion: what’s your favorite music genre? Why?
    • Love
    Reactions: Schparks
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Favorite music genre is Rock. Any kind of Rock, I like it all. :D

Favorite band would have to fall between Royal Blood and Weezer.
    JabbaD
    JabbaD
    I like rock and metal (thank you metal gear rising) I don’t have a favorite band but it’s fun to listen to
    Niko’s Question of the day, 1:

If the world went to hell right now and you had a choice of one handheld weapon for the zombie apocalypse, what would it be?

Subquestion: What household objects would you think would be valuable in a situation like that?
    Troupe master’s question of the day:
    What’s the most optimal way to get out of bed?
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Roll out onto all fours at 4am when it's literally 58 degrees in your room.
    • Haha
    Troupe Master’s Quest of the day: show appreciation for a parent of guardian
    Quest of Day 306 & 307:

Rate a very specific food item.

Make a tier list.
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    Strawberries and cream 9/10, I never get enough strawberries

FC19FD50-8038-41DF-AD1F-1E195C56D136.png
    nsu_chimera
    nsu_chimera
    ummmm why is _ in _
    JabbaD
    JabbaD
    Macaroni and cheese got demoted because they got rid of a chemical that made it taste good and uh I made a movie tierlist and lost it
    Troupe master’s quest of the day: look for a mobile game and criticize it or compliment it
    Troupe master’s question of the day: what’s some random advice for any circumstance?
    Mug Not Found
    Mug Not Found
    If you find yourself in an awkward conversation with a stranger, run away.
    Troupe masters question of the day:
    What is a YouTuber who you think is under/overrated?
    Mug Not Found
    Mug Not Found
    Listen man, we don't question the youtube algorithm. That being said, Airoah.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Derpothemagnificent, from this very forum, is the most criminally underrated youtuber on the site. As for overrated, markiplier and pewdiepie.
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    Disrupt TV deserves more subs. And f4mi makes really good content and she only has about 20k. Dream is too overrated.
    Troupe master’s quest of the day:
    pick any random person it can be from anything and do a “when you ___ I feel ___”
    Mug Not Found
    Mug Not Found
    Told my brother "when you cook, I feel tears."
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    "When you live here, it makes me feel... Angry...

Because you’re a horrible roommate and nobody in this house likes you."

-Sonic the Hedgehog, 2014​
    Quest of Day 305:

Begin a train of random thought out loud.
    JabbaD
    JabbaD
    I want to upload this tf2 video as a test to see if my pc can work with YouTube but it’s taking forever too lol because everyone in my family is on the wifi or something and at first I thought it was just my dad working but he never does anything to make it this bad
    nsu_chimera
    nsu_chimera
    i want to upload this tf2 video wait this isn’t random i’m just reading the other guy’s tf2 sounds nice i want to play it again but my computer is too slow maybe it’s too full of my sister’s old programs to run decently i don’t know anything about computers
    I should have mentioned this before (I forgor💀) but for the next week or two Buffling will be taking over the QoDs.
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    JabbaD
    JabbaD
    The legend
    Mug Not Found
    Mug Not Found
    Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. Yes, I figured it should be at thd start of this years QoDs, but it can start today too.
    Mug Not Found
    Mug Not Found
    Okay, fine then. I'll begin a break from the QoD of which will last 2 weeks, effective after the next set of QoDs. I'll still be tallying up everyones QoDs, but I won't be doing any QoDs themselves unless under very specific circumstaces.

I'l take the blame for any misunderstandings as there were a few things I didn't clarrify in a conversation we had.
    As of today, Anyone can post a Quest or Question any time without asking once per day, regardless how many others have done it. Not only that but I'll be tallying everyone up at the end of each month and announcing a winner. I'm not wanting to make any large commitments to anything right now, but if you're rewarded a build or something for winning, don't be suprised.
    Buffling
    Buffling
    I can't wait to see the next year of Question of the Day, and I'm proud of everyone here for keeping it running; the whole idea is so much more than I even thought it would be and it's all because of you beautiful people, so I thank all of YOU for these last two years, and for another great one to come!
    JabbaD
    JabbaD
    I’m gonna have to start doing dokee because I like winning
    Quest of Day 304:

Find a reference image of something that could make a good re-sprite of an already existing but ugly terraria item. (Does anyone know how to make thus less convoluted?)
    Blizzkit 🌳
    Blizzkit 🌳
    Not an item, but I always disliked how dated and out of place the pet turtle looks, especially when compared to the turtle critters. Just make it have the same sprite as the critter, maybe change the colors a bit, and boom, fixed.

turtles big.png
    nsu_chimera
    nsu_chimera
    find an image to serve as the inspiration for the re-sprite of a terraria item?
    Question of Day 730:

Happy 2 years of QoD!!! If you had to seperate the QoD into seasons since you joined, how would you do so?
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Not sure exactly but I'd try to get a number that 365 can be evenly divided by while still having a reasonable number of seasons.
    Buffling
    Buffling
    This is probably too obvious of an answer, but 2 seasons so far with Buffling hosting Season 1, Mug Not Found hosting Season 2, and the community hosting Season 3 ~:happy:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom