Recent content by bulltara

1. B

Switch Terraria Switch E3

No mention of terraria during the e3 indies stream during Nintendo treehouse segments. Was there any recent mention of delays or issues with the switch game?
  2. B

Nintendo Switch Showcase Collection

No showcase at at e3 was a little concerning. Has there been any mention of a delay or development issues I may have missed?
  3. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Patches for maybe 10 games and quests in monster hunter. I cleaned up my old memory card before I got the 32gig. All dlc combined is less than 1 gig.
  4. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

New 3ds xl, played maybe 50 games, 5 downloaded, I'm a downloaded copy, playing on a 32gb high speed sd card with 25gb free. Never crashed on any other game and i have 500 hours in monster hunter 4u alone (also downloaded).
  5. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I recently made an afk biome key farm over the ocean and it seems that roughly every 20 minutes or so the game crashes, and the blocks I have on the farm that are slanted lose the slant when I reload the game, even after saving and continuing multiple times. I'd say I'm at at least 5 consistent...
  6. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So now that we have frost moon, is there any eta for celestial events or the moon lord? I was just curious what else we can get in the 3ds version.
  7. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Was the drop rate on the slime staff buffed? I've gotten 3 in the last few days not even trying. 0.0
  8. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Awesome. Thanks
  9. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Are the duke fishron wings in the game? I've killed him roughly 20 times and gotten all the other drops.
  10. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Another random question. Any reason we can't craft the celestial shell? I have the celestial Stone and moon shell and would love to be able to.
  11. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I got to the 11th wave in the frost moon 2 times in a row and only had the festive wings drop, surely drops aren't that rare? Just curious if that is working as intended
  12. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Will we get a save backup feature like the other versions have?
  13. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Same here! also, save times are taking just as long as before, this coming from a new 3ds player.
  14. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I just opened the game and closed it while connected to the internet and it prompted me to install a recent update as soon as i went to open it again. So far its playable. :D
  15. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I noticed we can't craft the watch/depth meter, and i havent seen the traveling merchant after roughly 100 hours of playtime. Not sure if this is intended or just not working atm. Also, I am unable to craft the naughty present for the frost moon event.
Back
Top Bottom