Recent content by Burg3rDud3

1. Burg3rDud3

NPCs & Enemies The Kraken! A new pre hardmode boss!

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it :)
  2. Burg3rDud3

I just found this thread again, I forgot how cool of an idea this is! Since there won't be any updates after Journey's End (and therefore this will not be officially added), I really hope someone makes a mod out of this!
  3. Burg3rDud3

PC Buying Lucky Coin and/or Rod of Discord

Okay! my steam account name should either be frogman654 or Burg3rDud3 (im not sure if one is a display name or what)
  4. Burg3rDud3

Okay, thanks! I'm not really sure how these shop thingies work, so... yeah. I think one of us sets up a server or something? Idk.. so anyway, which of the items do you have? the rod of discord or the lucky coin? or both?
  5. Burg3rDud3

I'm new to this trading thing, so I don't really know how it works, but I think it's like someone gives me a server IP and then I join and we trade? Well, anyway... I have grinded countless pirate invasions for the lucky coin, and I still don't have it. I have also grinded chaos elementals and...
  6. Burg3rDud3

how do u do the yellow text :O i must have it

how do u do the yellow text :O i must have it
  7. Burg3rDud3

Weapons & Equip More Love to the summoner

I think maybe the crimson staff should be a bit faster and a bit weaker, and the opposite for the corruption staff, just to make it more balanced.
  8. Burg3rDud3

Other Silver Bullets Should Do Extra Damage To Werewolves

I didn't really know what category to put this in, so i just put it in "Other." I think that silver bullets should do extra damage to werewolves. Maybe it wouldn't say it in the item description thing, so people wouldn't know unless they shot a werewolf with one; that would make it like a kind...
  9. Burg3rDud3

no problemo

no problemo
  10. Burg3rDud3

The Kraken is a great idea! I hope it gets added!
  11. Burg3rDud3

I Like Cheese

I Like Cheese
Back
Top Bottom