Recent content by Burnscars

1. Burnscars

The rubble tool is that thing I didn't know I always wanted.

The rubble tool is that thing I didn't know I always wanted.
  2. Burnscars

Overanalysis of the Brain of Cthulhu

I find it interesting that the brain of Cthulhu features a heart and an eye. It is also interesting that the Pineal gland isn't reviewed in public education, even though it is a simple organ that is relatively easy to understand. Let's take a look at this for a moment, first by reviewing the...
  3. Burnscars

Controller Setup

I have two Logitech f310 controllers plugged into my computer, and I have no idea how to get them functioning with the GOG version of the game. There is no option to select a controller in the configuration menu, unlike options you find to select which gamepad to use in other games and...
  4. Burnscars

His Name is COUNT DANKULA, everyone should subscribe.

<Video Removed by Staff> This man was found GUILTY for making a JOKE. We show school children, under age 12, facts about Wold War II, up to and including british bulldozers shovelling skinny bodies into mass graves. So, the school system of America thinks it's good to show children images of...
  5. Burnscars

Music What Instrument Do you Play?

I play a chicken frier and a Nissan Maxima.
  6. Burnscars

I saw all three. No.

I saw all three. No.
  7. Burnscars

Casual Pet Peeves

My pet peeve, of all of them, the pet peeve that wears the grand crown, is that our biggest problems are the least talked about.
  8. Burnscars

Super Intellectual

We are living in a cult of intellect. Complex code and secret handshakes abound. The effort to subvert the common man seems pointless to those of us less talented in total control, those of us who refuse to see the ugly reality of war as a business...however, those of us who entertain the idea...
  9. Burnscars

Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality

My concern for the issue is mixed. On the one hand, I scoff at the notion that any government could control this powerful thing (the internet). On the other, making it harder for us to save the world through free exchange of ideas and through deeper connection with our fellow humans is truly a...
  10. Burnscars

What irritates you?

@Nuclear fish That is a subject worthy of it's own topic. I love debates about flat earth, I advocate for a sphere, but the flat earthers are just like the round earthers; they have been lied to. Liars irritate me. Having lied, there are things I hate about myself. Having been lied to, there...
  11. Burnscars

What irritates you?

I irritate me.
  12. Burnscars

AMD Ryzen Discussion

I've had my eye on the AMD Zen project for a few years, which eventually bore the Ryzen chips a few months ago. I had a car accident and couldn't get my hands on one, and was wondering if any of the members here had play-tested any of them? The stats are to drool for, the prices are rather low...
  13. Burnscars

Favourite Youtubers?

My high five; The Outer Middle Show - Hey, that's my little brother. Gotta love. Punch Normie! Sargon of Akkad - Gotta get my smug British accent fix and kekistani pride. The Rageaholic - Finally! A reason to reach for my (outdated) dictionary! ThuleanPerspective - I want to live in an edible...
  14. Burnscars

Mobile What is the best and worst npc?

The most worthless NPC is the Ninja. I mean, you kill the king slime and the guy doesn't even show up. Maybe he's just embarrassed that he lost his pants... The best best NPC is the Witch Doctor. I mean, get to hard mode and all you need to do is build him a house in the jungle and BLAM...
  15. Burnscars

Weapons & Equip O.M.G. - Orca Machine Gun

Now that the SDMG has been buffed to ridiculousness, there's little need for this idea. I tend to be the kind of guy that wants more than he needs... Now all we need is a Weapon of Tremendous Ferocity (WTF) to one up the OMG.
Back
Top Bottom