Recent content by burserk

1. B

Xbox One map reset and wormhole pots not working

ill try to send what i can but for the wormhole that sounds like it would be for split screen or something. im playing online with freinds who just got the game and started playing a couple of days ago with about 4-5 of us and since it is a new world just started it should be the updated...
  2. B

Xbox One map reset and wormhole pots not working

just started playing with some friends who just picked up the game and such and having multiple problems. constant lagg/freezing/skipping and dissconects. the map isnt saveing and appearing all black every time we load in. and no matter what team we are on most of the time worm hole potions are...
  3. B

1.3.4 is LIVE!

lol i just had another bug/problem. when starting the event. i put the crystal in the stand and it said the elder ones are approching or what ever the notification says. then they spawned and went for the crystal but the event bar didnt show up and i got stuck with an infinant number...
  4. B

1.3.4 is LIVE!

ya there is a one block bump on the one side they are invisable on. i guess that ledge might be causeing a glitch? ill level that rest of the area out and see if they stop turning invisable. they do just walk right past my defences with out being shot at and dont appear till they hit me or...
  5. B

1.3.4 is LIVE!

ok i get to wave 5 or 6 wasnt paying attention and die from wyverns. ok ok i can stategize against them. BUT THE INVISABLE MONSTERS THAT DONT SHOW UP TILL THEY HIT YOU OR YOUR CRYSTAL AND JUST WALK PAST ALL YOUR DEFENCES!.................thats just bull.
  6. B

Will you be there to face what comes next?

lets see.........we have eye of cthulu. and brain..........then moonlord/cthulu himself. what about his soul?
  7. B

quick question about modds

k. i thought so. just wanted to make sure. not sure my freinds want to go through trouble of trying to get mods to work on their computers.
  8. B

quick question about modds

im thinking about downloading some modds to play with freinds. i just wanted to make sure about something. if i download a mod do my freinds i want to play with also have to download the same mod to play with me on it?
  9. B

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

my only problem with this game is not knowing when it will come out. dont know if i should save money up or just spend what i have for other things till this comes out and hope i have money for it then.
  10. B

Martian Probe

yes they do. or atleast the cells and stardust dragon do. every single time i have those out and i see the prob appear on my anilizer they fly off and murder it instantly. its not indirect if the cells are shooting at it and sticking to it till it dies.
  11. B

Martian Probe

do you have any summons active? so meny times iv almost found one beause of the lifeform item. then my summon flys off screen and kills the prob before i even get a chance to see it.
  12. B

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

i just had another one. trying to reorganize my house around and building more stuff on to it so its better for moving around and getting to where i need to. the moon decided it didnt want me to. blood moon is riseing. eclipse is happening. bloodmoon is riseing...
  13. B

hot key stuck

ok that wasnt the problem it just stoped for a min. i had to do a system restore on my computer and now its working
  14. B

hot key stuck

so i figured out the problem but not why its a problem. its my curse voice chat. i have curse on and i cant roll through my inventory hotkeys. i turn curse off and its fine. but now i cant talk with my freinds who are on curse currently. so i guess i have to wait for them...
  15. B

hot key stuck

ok im faceing my 4th solar eclipse in a row natural spawning. and i didnt feel like dealing with it at the time and saved and got off for a while. i got back on and now my hot key wont get off the 0 hot key for what my torches are on. i try to scroll through them and it wont let me...
Back
Top Bottom