Recent content by ButKicker11

1. ButKicker11

It's sad that the 360 community and I are being left in the dust. I've played Terraria for 4...

It's sad that the 360 community and I are being left in the dust. I've played Terraria for 4 years, and now, 360 is gone. Now that I've been playing other games, I've had more fun playing Minecraft than I ever remember having on Terraria. That's the last you'll hear from me. Goodbye ;(
  2. ButKicker11

Well, goodbye community. Its been a good run.

Well, goodbye community. Its been a good run.
  3. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Capture the Gem!

I'm sorry, but I'm just done with Terraria, with the unfortunate news of the Xbox 360 No longer being updated. If I ever move to Xbox One, (Which is less than a 1% chance because of financial reasons) I will update this thread saying I will continue this event.
  4. ButKicker11

I know. I'm not dumb. In my years of playing Terraria, I have done almost everything. I almost...

I know. I'm not dumb. In my years of playing Terraria, I have done almost everything. I almost quit because of the long period between updates, because there was nothing to do. I completed massive projects, and without more updates, Im done. I just cant find anything else I want to do. I might...
  5. ButKicker11

Honestly. I am a child. I do live in a family that is not by any means "rich". If terraria loses...

Honestly. I am a child. I do live in a family that is not by any means "rich". If terraria loses it support on a 360, there is nothing I can do. Nothing. If I wanted to keep playing, I would need to be, by some miracle, end up with a one or get my own computer.
  6. ButKicker11

Im going to quit Terraria if 360 is no longer supported. Only in my Wildest Dreams would I end...

Im going to quit Terraria if 360 is no longer supported. Only in my Wildest Dreams would I end up with a Xbox 1.
  7. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Crimson VS Corruption minigame!

Doesn't matter.
  8. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Crimson VS Corruption minigame!

Pick me! Pick me! I wanna play!
  9. ButKicker11

Spectre armor

This is a very well know bug. There are several threads on this already.
  10. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 World will not open

I had a similar corruption to my world, it the world worked fine, but 2/3 of the world was complete dirt.
  11. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Living Wood Wand

I dont need it anymore, but I can get you a cursed flame book, since I have to much stuff. ;)
  12. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 World will not open

This is most likely a corrupted save, cause by an interruption in the saving process. There is nothing you can do about this, sadly ;(
  13. ButKicker11

Well, to me it does :p

Well, to me it does :p
  14. ButKicker11

This is my 500th Message! Yay.

This is my 500th Message! Yay.
  15. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 New Class Playthrough World

Hello, I'm looking for players interested in starting a new world, but with a twist. This is nothing new, but we can only uses items from our "classes". (Mage, Ranger, Melee, or Summoner). If any of you are interested, tell me. Thanks! GT: ButKicker11
Back
Top Bottom