Recent content by buttafuori1234

1. buttafuori1234

PS3 Looking for items...

DFA can you help me for the fire feather?
  2. buttafuori1234

PS3 Looking for items...

DFA can you help me? I need the Red's wings (and the Jim's if you can), rod of discord, and SDMG... can you duplicate their to me?
  3. buttafuori1234

PS3 paladin's hammer/anke charm

Hei can someone can duplicate to me the SDMG, rod of discord, Red's and Jim's wings, and on PS3 there is the Coin Gun? If yes someone can help me for this things? I can give to all this items a lots of platinum coins over 400!!! Or what do you want? I have pulse bow, razorpine, ecc.. but i don't...
  4. buttafuori1234

PS3 Searching orange bloodroot on ps3

Mechanical can you play now? And how do you can get that wings...it's unobtainible... can i duplicate it?? :,( :redmunch:
  5. buttafuori1234

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Bit we need the REAL Pulse Bow... not that "Water Bow" not pulse... and can we find some orange bloodroot?? I can't find it anywhere...
  6. buttafuori1234

Thaks for the bloodroot DFA. Anyone have the Red's wings? I saw someone have it on PS3 and that wings can FLY FOREVER!!! Mechanical... what do you mean for Ankh schield?
  7. buttafuori1234

I search orange bloodroots... who have some of this? I can pay 2 stacks of platinum for that. If...

I search orange bloodroots... who have some of this? I can pay 2 stacks of platinum for that. If you want anything else i can give to you.
  8. buttafuori1234

Hei DFA... can i have one? I can give to you 2 stacks of platinum coin. My username on PSN is buttafuori1234 Mechanical... can i have a rod of discord to duplicate it and give one to you? Please I can't find orange bloodroot or Rod of Discord... my PSN is buttafuori1234
Back
Top Bottom