Recent content by ButteryDazzlr

1. ButteryDazzlr

Yo, if anybody is looking for a spriter for a mod, I'm here. I can do a ton of different styles...

Yo, if anybody is looking for a spriter for a mod, I'm here. I can do a ton of different styles and I can do basically any sprite you need, but i specilize in items and enemies. If you would like to talk hmu at DzLr#0855 on discord
  2. ButteryDazzlr

i logged back in

i logged back in
  3. ButteryDazzlr

sad

sad
  4. ButteryDazzlr

Open to coding for a mod?

Recently, I've been so bored, and recently I've been doing a ton of pixel art, as well as just writing down and sketching some cool Terraria boss concepts So if you are up to it and know enough about coding I would love to collaborate on a mod, just hit me up on discord DzLr#0855
  5. ButteryDazzlr

Texture Pack BossBar+

I think i might update this 2 more times just to add some finishing touches
  6. ButteryDazzlr

Texture Pack BossBar+

BossBar+ is a texture pack that sets out to make the boss health bar something more akin to FK's boss health bar mod, that's really all there is to it here are some previews
  7. ButteryDazzlr

Texture Pack TerrariaPR

EoC almost done
  8. ButteryDazzlr

Texture Pack TerrariaPR

All I need to do is convert all the files in to xnb but thats proving to be harder than I expected Anyways, here's some stuff
  9. ButteryDazzlr

Texture Pack TerrariaPR

I'm proud to say the gore sprites are now done! Skeletron prime is up next and after that I will release the pack
  10. ButteryDazzlr

Texture Pack TerrariaPR

Hey I was just wondering which one of these rough outlines you think is better also, I know you said teeth, but I think it makes him too goofy looking
  11. ButteryDazzlr

Texture Pack TerrariaPR

Ahh, ok so more like the original. Ill try that, I also noticed that his jaw is a little to big on the new one so ill make it smaller and give him that more evil smile
  12. ButteryDazzlr

Texture Pack TerrariaPR

I'll make sure to fix that, and I also noticed a little earlier that the head's shading style didn't match the body. Could you send an image of how it should look?
  13. ButteryDazzlr

Texture Pack TerrariaPR

About 5 months ago I've considered making a texture pack in Terraria and well, this is it. Introducing PROJECT-REMAKE My goal for the project remake is to remake all boss sprites I think need to be a little more plosihed in the game, while still keeping the initial feel of those sprites. Boss...
  14. ButteryDazzlr

Ok so not sure if anybody's going to see this but me and my friends are working on a mod. If you...

Ok so not sure if anybody's going to see this but me and my friends are working on a mod. If you want to help work on it or want to give suggestions then the discord will be below. Hope to see you guys there https://discord.gg/jd25bK2
Back
Top Bottom