Recent content by bwaybwoy

1. B

Skeletron in Expert Mode Multiplayer

Hi all! we are pre-hardmode expert mode 4 players now stuck at entering dungeon because we can’t win against skeletron lol I mean it has 23k HP for only the head. Last time I played this game was 1.2.4 and it was easy to beat him even on the first try. is there any tactic to beat him for us 4...
  2. B

PC 1.3.0.5

and Im still waiting for fix multiplayer lagg experience
  3. B

1.3.0.4 is still laggy in Multiplayer, Singleplayer works perfectly.

i agree with ya. same thing happened to me
  4. B

New 1.3.0.4 heavy lagg multiplayer when facing WOF

well we didint get any drop especially treasure bag from WOF. so we need to fight him again. after twice won, we got any drop for us. but lagg as hell :(
  5. B

New 1.3.0.4 heavy lagg multiplayer when facing WOF

Im hosting my own server with dedicated server but got heavily lagg in my server when players more than 10, suddenly heavily lag especially when fighting WOF together. Very Lagg. my friends experienced too. this is my rig: AMD Phenom II X4 925 2.8 GHz Memory 4gb DDR 3 VGA MSI Radeon HD 6870 1...
  6. B

Pre Plantera Armors and Weapons

Guys, can you give me list what are pre Plantera weapons and armor? And if you want, could you give me list for pre Lunar armor and weapons? Ty so much!
  7. B

Some player can't accept when using DNS than IP number

Ty for ur help. but im using GoG version. my friends have GoG and Steam version. but still didint know exactly how to fix it
  8. B

Some player can't accept when using DNS than IP number

They tried to join my server when using DNS than ip address but they cant click accept. I suggest them to delete servers.dat but still cant click accept. but some of my friends can accept with using DNS. How to fix it?
  9. B

How to block cheater

ahh I see. hope devs doing have a good work for anti cheater system!
  10. B

How to block cheater

Yah i knew that command. are they going to put more commands for admin of server like Tshock in future update?
  11. B

How to block cheater

I made my own private server and opened it to public. playing with many users is fun. but when someone mentioned about inventory editor, web inventory editor etc it makes me sad. how to block user that using some illegal ways to get items like using inventory editor?
  12. B

How to add user from Steam user (I have purchased GOG version)

As the title said, how to add steam user if I host some server? and if i use some vpn program like Tunngle or Evolve, are they (my steam friend) could join my game just using my IP from that vpn program?
  13. B

tAPI Necropolis Mod

still waiting this gem for multiplayer :D
  14. B

tAPI Necropolis Mod

wow ty for your answer and of course your work!
  15. B

tAPI Necropolis Mod

can i play your mod with thorium mod?
Back
Top Bottom