byAbeeL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2 months since my last post here, studying Medicine so I can be a Doctor in the future. Also beat the Calamity Mod and since I haven't played Terraria again but I wanna play some now. Sold my ps4 to have money for the ps5 and there isn't any stock so I'm pretty bored right now :(
    Well, having online university classes isn't fun at all. Playing PS4 games till the quarantine is over, also haven't seen my gf in like 6 months so i'm really sad :'(
    • Sad
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    byAbeeL
    byAbeeL
    If someone wants to add me to PSN, my ID is Thevisho, i speak Spanish btw but also can speak English. My internet is very bad so be prepared
    Still having some issues with the game, specially with some parts that my fps drop and I don't understand that. My PC has sufficient power to run other games but has fps drops in Terraria :(
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Have you used the config settings in this thread to assure that the drops will be at a minimum?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Now that I think about it, a kind fellow at the Aurora server encourages setting the priority to high and disabling CPUs 0 and 1 running the game. `:happy:

Note: this is advised for use with CPUs with four or more cores.
    Having a little bit of lag in my game, goes from 60 fps to 48 or 30 in certain parts and I do not know why :(
    R
    Relikia_da_bahia
    Também estava com esse problema eu tirei o novo efeito de vento na paisagem e já melhorou
    What are the new requirements for the game? I hope it runs well in my new PC :D
    neko
    neko
    Terraria requirements are pretty low afaik & doubt they will change that much with the update if anything at all
    Pretty sure you shouldn't have to worry about having a good experience if you got a new pc unless its a 10+year old laptop or something~
    Edit: If you are still wondering about required specs they have it on the steam page below the video/description stuffs
    Long time no see my man
    Reactions: byAbeeL
    byAbeeL
    byAbeeL
    Oh, Hi there! , Yeah I haven't been in the forums so frequently because of some things that I have to do here in my house or other places :'c
    How are you?
    Ghostly!
    Ghostly!
    Still alive,now I pretty much manage a mod and doodle to pass the time. Glad ur ok
    My first account on the forums (Thevisho) was banned because I promoted piracy and I didn't know that they banned you for that :(.
    byAbeeL
    byAbeeL
    I think it was in the other forums, I didn't know the rules and I promoted my pirated link of the game because some people didn't have it, and then I got banned :c
    byAbeeL
    byAbeeL
    Don't ban me now lol I was younger by that time
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    I was never on the old forums but I'm assuming there were rules that you were expected to read, like on here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom