Recent content by C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

1. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

i left a comment that showed my displeasure. and you guys deleted it. yeah, im never buying a damn thing from this company ever again, you guys are no longer trustworthy.
  2. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

this game was basically the whole reason i even made an account. to be blunt, i am FURIOUS. crap like this just makes me wonder what the heck was going through anyone's head with regards to OUTSOURCING what is practically a sequel (i know its not a sequel.) to a pretty frippin popular game! i...
  3. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

tModLoader Is there a mod that adds more accessory reforge options?

I want some extra reforge options OTHER than +4 Warding or +4 Crit to be useful options. Is there a mod that add things like +Firing Speed, +hp regen, +flight time, etc? If there is a mod like this, I simply cannot find it.
  4. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
  5. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

oh wow thank you!

oh wow thank you!
  6. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is there even a way to play that version now? terraria updates itself
  7. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Captain Fisticuffs!

Captain Fisticuffs!
  8. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Additional Changes to Water, With Community Feedback

is there a way to have the water sploosh upwards out of the surface when its a larger object that gets completely submerged?
  9. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

so. is this the edge of the world again? the camera indicates that. i assume what we are seeing are islands further out from the normal beach?
  10. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

is there a fix for the lighting glitch where absolute darkness becomes nothing? its breaking my build!
  11. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

is there a way to have a version of this mod, with ONLY the spawn multiplier in the menu? i wanna use just that, without the temptation of the more cheaty cheats!
  12. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

tModLoader Someone should make a dual wielding mod.

I remember once downloading one from terraria online, a long while ago. The mod literally just let you use two weapons at once, regardless of what the weapons were. It worked by having whatever was in slot 0 be used by pressing right-click, and left click for whatever else you would normally use...
  13. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

tModLoader Can't shoot/throw anything!

This is really bugging my friend and I because we just were entering into hardmode, excited to try out all the new content with our mods. We entered hardmode, and everything was going smoothly for a while, and then we suddenly lost the ability to throw or shoot projectiles right as a goblin...
  14. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Back
Top Bottom