Recent content by C3AS3L3SS V01D

1. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Oh my god, I can't believe how amazingly Pipeworks is doing at updating console versions! As a Switch player, the fact that I not only will be playing the same version of my favorite game as Xbox and PlayStation players but that it will be the latest version as well is absolutely mind-boggling...
  2. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Sprites Magic Stave Galore!

Everything seems cool and balanced sprites are great, high support! :D One tiny nitpick: I feel like the True Nocturnal has more of a change than the True Merlin's Wand, I think it should have some other gimmick. Maybe the twinkles could lifesteal 1% of damage, as that would also make the...
  3. C3AS3L3SS V01D

:merchantsmile:

:merchantsmile:
  4. C3AS3L3SS V01D

NPCs & Enemies More Slimes

No, no. He's got a point. :dryadgrin::joy::hoppinjack::kingslime::rslime::pinky::gslime::bluslime::yslime::pslime::bslime::lslime::islime::cslime::sslime:
  5. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Sprites Peace Candlebara - The mapmaker's blessing

I didn't think about adventure maps, that's true. The more I think about it, the more it seems like this would be kind of gamebreaking and either restrict users from taking full advantage of it or allow them to completely obliterate any difficulty. I guess the best solution is making it really...
  6. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Other Totally Random Achievement Idea

It totally doesn't, I'm new and I realized last night that I put it in the wrong place. :p Is there a way to move a thread, or do I have to repost it in Other?
  7. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Other Totally Random Achievement Idea

Just a totally random shower thought I had... There seriously should be an achievement called "Hitting The Hay" for doing a certain amount of damage to Target Dummies. Now you can move along to some serious suggestions :p
  8. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Mobile More Critters

I totally agree that there needs to be more critters, maybe even a new use for them: it'd be really cool if their was an NPC that was like the Angler but with critters that made catching as big a part of the game as fishing is. Catching slimes and bats seems unlikely but sounds really fun. :p
  9. C3AS3L3SS V01D

NPCs & Enemies Yrimir as an NPC after beating the final boss

I totally feel like he needs representation, maybe a piece of Yrimir vanity armor could drop from the Dungeon Guardian if killed pre-hardmode as a nod to how he blew everyone's minds killing it second night. I think a fully-fleshed out NPC is a little too much for them to add when the entire...
  10. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Sprites The Return of Ocram - What if he was good?

Seems cool, great job making sure not to have him drop functional Blight armors, that would've broken progression. :p I did notice that he drops or grants access to a weapon of every type except magic, maybe add a mage weapon? I know Ocram isn't coming back, but he'd be cool nonetheless...
  11. C3AS3L3SS V01D

NPCs & Enemies More Slimes

How rare is the Mega Slime? If it's not too uncommon, you could just hang out in a forest with a Water Candle and Battle Potions and farm an ungodly amount of gel. I seriously love this, it's a great way to show a ton of love to Terraria's most famous enemy, and the ideas seem really logical and...
  12. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Sprites Peace Candlebara - The mapmaker's blessing

I think this is cool, but it should have some restrictions or else you could just explore underground with literally no enemies spawning. Maybe it's really expensive/resource intensive to get or can only be placed within a certain distance to an NPC's house so that it's only used to build in peace.
  13. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian, why you so bad? (stardust armor fix)

This is really great, i feel like it balances out with the other lunar sets. I do think that the defense boost from Stardust Blessing should be a lot higher: 3 is less than half of what an ironskin potion gives you and would only reduce damage taken by 2, which seems really insignificant when...
  14. C3AS3L3SS V01D

Sprites Have you ever wanted to not use Nebula?

I feel like Nebula should get its Life Booster removed in this, it seems like Solar takes on the tank/healing role. Maybe nebula could have more mana based boosters, like a Reduction Nebula that reduces mana usage by 10/20/30% or a Fortune Nebula that increases the amount of mana stars dropped...
Back
Top Bottom