Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Wii U
Occupation
Gaming Nerd

Contact

Discord Tag
Cactato64#6518

Signature

Old-Gen Master and resident Memer. I am also a nerd... Yes I do play on the WII U. Old-Gen Players UNITE!
You have expanded my memes

(If the world was destroyed, 100% of teens would die. If you're with me in the 1% who would be jumping for joy anyway, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)
(99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a building about to jump. If you're part of the one percent with 3D glasses and box of popcorn and a soda yelling "DO A BACK FLIP!", copy this into your signature and hope that it happens!)
(If Fortnite was destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're with me in the 10% who would be jumping for joy, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)
(If TikTok was destroyed, 99.9% of teens will go completely insane If you're with me, the 0.1%, copy this into your signature and hope it happens)
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If you read this transmission and accept it, copy this into your signature to spread the word and join the avengers initiative
"I follow the dank and ignore the blank"
"Use anything but MS Paint, they said. MS Paint is bad, they said" (Cactato64 here, FYI I personally prefer MS Paint)
I am the Cheese Memer bringing memes from places that might not even exist!
"It's difficult to describe the might of the Meme-infused M360 CH3353. Basically, fire it at something you don't like and it will be gone forever"

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  2. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  3. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 0

Loot 'em Up!

Hey there Privateer! Thank you for taking a Crew with you into an unknown Galaxy full of adventure! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Privateers)
  5. 0

Yo Ho Ho!

Yarrr! Thanks for sailing the Seven Seas with your motley crew of Pixel Pirates! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Piracy)
  6. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  7. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom