Recent content by cadoba123

1. C

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Pipeworks' progress on mobile devices and consoles is a shame and a disgrace to players of those systems. 1.3 released on PCs almost four years ago, and we're still getting the most superficial updates on controls for mobile devices. I'm glad that most consoles have received 1.3.1, but that's an...
  2. C

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Holy :red:! I had a dream that it came yesterday as well!
  3. C

Items Protein Shake

Protein Shake Crafting: Water Bottle, Daybloom, Fire blossom, Adamantite/TitaniumOre, and 10 Shrimp at a Brewing/Alchemy station. Provides Buff "Beefy" (Lasts 5 minutes) Player gains 4 defense points, runs 5% faster, jumps 1 block higher, melee attacks are 10% faster and deal 5% more damage.
  4. C

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

We have a Mechanic, how about an Engineer! He sells items that physically move, change, or transport blocks. He is also part of a love triangle with the Mechanic and the Goblin Tinkerer. Items that he would sell should be... Block Transporter- Allows blocks and items to be transfered through...
  5. C

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

After thoroughly playing 1.3, I have found that I don't exactly like the update. My favorite additions to the update were the new inventory mechanics and the Expert Mode world type. A personal highlight are the new Granite and Marble biomes. However, as with anything, there are downsides. A...
  6. C

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Just watched the trailer 20 times. I think I'm crazy.
  7. C

PC 1.3 Changelog

I like how they told us the minor things, and didn't tell us everything.
  8. C

Remember the first Meowmere spoiler where the Crimson is more Orange than red?
  9. C

Are the circles on the art moons, or planets...
Back
Top Bottom