Recent content by maybecale🌳

1. maybecale🌳

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 5 is here!

Is there an option to preorder the next four installments like last time? Shipping is really expensive to oceania
  2. maybecale🌳

hey red, these were my ideas for renewable items for the currently resource-limited or...

hey red, these were my ideas for renewable items for the currently resource-limited or time-limited items in game. thoughts?
  3. maybecale🌳

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I like the thoughtful changes in the new hotfix, though if the shimmer for sandstorm in a bottle <> pharaoh hat and flying carpet <> was swapped to; sandstorm in a bottle > pharaoh hat > magic carpet > pharaoh robe > sandstorm in a bottle, it would be possible to obtain all of them without a...
  4. maybecale🌳

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I’d like to suggest some additions to shimmer. Clearly part of the design is allowing for grinding of chance-based rarer items from their counterparts, such as ancient armors, cycling loot etc. I believe the Terragrim should be shimmered from enchanted swords. Currently it remains one of the...
  5. maybecale🌳

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

While, we are still on the topic of shimmer, it feels like it would be in-line with the design motif of shimmer to have Terragrim shimmer from enchanted swords. Is this something the team has considered/rejected?
  6. maybecale🌳

I feel like it would be great to be able to shimmer the sandstorm in a bottle to get pharaoh’s robes and flying carpet renewably
  7. maybecale🌳

I always find it most enjoyable to have one character per world. Is it possible to have pyramid loot renewable in some way? now that sandstorm in a bottle can be crafted it would be great if the same for the flying carpet and robes could be done, or make it obtainable from oasis or mirage...
  8. maybecale🌳

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Although no real PC news, it excites me that within the next two State of Game posts we will be getting a release date :D
Back
Top Bottom