• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Calen

1. Calen

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Wood doesn't grow on trees, you know!" - my teacher when I was 7 after I broke a piece of balsa wood.
  2. Calen

Console terraria 1.4 pre alpha

I can't see them releasing a pre-alpha version, as that is essentially a proof of concept version, often not even having full functionality. I think they were giving us a glimpse to show us that work has started on it.
  3. Calen

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

I spent hundreds of hours waiting to get a slime staff, and after finally getting my hubby to play with me, he gets one within minutes of playing. And I have yet to get a Hotline hook. He steadfastly refuses to hand one over. I'm also sure Jeremy Corbyn (aka The Merchent) steals safes back off...
  4. Calen

PS4 Sentry count in local split screen multiplayer

I would imagine this is also related: During local splitscreen if Player A hands in a quest fish Player B is considered to have completed the quest as well and is unable to hand in a quest fish.
  5. Calen

PC The blocks created by the ice rod should be swappable for other blocks

I'm pretty sure it's not a bug. The ice placed by the rod is a temporary, virtual block (being a summoned one), and when you mine it it doesn't drop a block. As it doesn't drop a block on mining, there is nothing to swap the block with. Essentially you would be swapping a block for nothing. I...
  6. Calen

ask me anything about old aperture.

In the words of Judge Judy "Um is not an answer, sir"
  7. Calen

ask me anything about old aperture.

I'm still waiting for my $60, cash. I believe that was the deal, for testing in the 70s, no?
  8. Calen

PS4 Sentry count in local split screen multiplayer

I understand that since the Old One's Army update, a player is limited to one sentry at a time (without sentry increasing armor.) When playing local split screen multiplayer (outside of the Old One's event) it seems that there is a limit of one sentry per world. If local play A places a...
  9. Calen

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

I think they may mean for the console update, as those are to be included in the next one for the consoles.
  10. Calen

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

I have never understood the desire to play alpha/beta versions. Why would you want to play an unfinished buggy version? And why the expectation that a developer would release one? A movie company wouldn't release a "beta" film, and a car manufacturer wouldn't release "beta" versions of their...
  11. Calen

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

The console version isn't that bad. I've played hundreds of hours since the last patch and I really don't get that many problems. At least not ones that can be easily avoided. From what I recall they said they would proceed with the mobile/Switch versions once the console versions were...
  12. Calen

That sounds about normal; I got a lot of multiples when trying to get the last prism. It can take many tries to get all his drops.
  13. Calen

I can normally solo Expert Moon Lord with the last prism. It does require a little prep though. All accessories need to be reforges to warding. All the potions. And a nice flat area littered with hearts from defeated Eyes of Cthulhu. When my health gets low I drop down and scoop up some...
  14. Calen

I have been playing a bit today, and I've had an issue with my Solar Eruption becoming invisible. From testing it seems to happen for me when using Familiar clothing, specifically the Familiar Shirt. The wig and the pants don't do it, and this is without any dyes applied. My Startdust Dragon...
  15. Calen

That shows depth, latitude, and time. I haven't seen it show mobs on the map. Is it only on the minimap?
Top Bottom