Recent content by Calen

1. Calen

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Is there a way to make the numbers over items in the duplication menu more translucent? With smaller items, such as ores, the 9999s over them all can make distinguishing them more difficult.
  2. Calen

Resolved [Mobile] can you output the map of this world as .png or .jpg?

I use TerraMap for making maps of mobile worlds. It's a little slow, but reliable. Here is a png of your map:
  3. Calen

No imagination necessary - been there many times.

No imagination necessary - been there many times.
  4. Calen

PC Merchant not spawning

Do you have time frozen at all?
  5. Calen

Xbox One Can't open treasure bags in expert world

I don't know what the setup will be on the XBox, but on PS4 I have to press right on the d-pad to use items. You should be able to look under Controller settings to find the button it's now assigned to. It may be unassigned.
  6. Calen

PS4 -

How do you mean research has been removed? Is the research tab not available on a Journey Mode character? And the other useful mechanics that are missing - what are those? I have been playing daily throughout the patches and I still have access to everything I did before.
  7. Calen

PS4 Player 2 can’t see the traveling merchant’s wares

Have you updated the game? A patch was released a couple of days ago that fixes this bug. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/a-road-well-traveled-terraria-journeys-end-launches-on-xbox-playstation.107151/post-2521733
  8. Calen

Xbox One Moon lord eye laser problem

Hi. This is intended. The beams were changed to prevent people cheesing the fights. A roof will no longer protect you from their beam unfortunately.
  9. Calen

Mobile How many Altars should i destroy

Six is normally best for maximum amount of ore balanced against random infection. 3 would reduce the amount of infection, but you might struggle to find enough ore. Every 3 altars you smash reduces the amount of ore that spawns, but still increases the amount of infection spawned. Six seems...
  10. Calen

PS4 No seedler drop

I think you must just be unlucky. I got a couple after opening around 30 bags.
  11. Calen

Xbox One Housing doesn't work at all.

You need to change to the world from your inventory for it to work. On PS4 we press triangle when the housing page is open, and I believe on XBox you press Y. That will allow you to click on the room with the right trigger to check or assign housing.
  12. Calen

Game Mechanics Bring back the old crafting system

I can't really say I have a problem with the current system. In my worlds, I house the guide in my main crafting area, and it takes like 20 seconds to talk to him. In the rare event I don't remember even one of the ingredients I need to craft something, I have my phone beside me, and it takes...
  13. Calen

Console @loki

You're welcome 😊
  14. Calen

Console @loki

There is a setting under Controller settings, Aim Mode Toggle, that you can change to Always Aim Only. That should stop the aim and use thing happening. (I'm not at home so I can't check the exact setting location - I had to check on my mobile version, but the option is in pretty much the same...
  15. Calen

Xbox One ‘Defeat the current threat before you can use the pylon network’ Bug

A little drastict lol. I was just going to suggest checking the spawn rate, bit I guess that's unnecessary now.
Back
Top Bottom