Recent content by Auditorial

1. Auditorial

Wavebank Original Songs - Wavebank

I updated the thread with the .wav files I used (better quality than mp3), skipping the Otherworld special soundtrack since I used the same songs on those. Have fun!
  2. Auditorial

Update for version 1.4.1 has been released <3
  3. Auditorial

Music Want to compose music for mods, if possible

I gave it a look, seems pretty interesting. I think I'd like to help you with that, yeah. Want to discuss details on Discord or anywhere else where we can chat?
  4. Auditorial

Oh great, I'm happy to hear! Do you have any projects in the making, I'd love to hear about it if so.
  5. Auditorial

Hey everyone, CallRioli here. I've been meaning to get into the Terraria modding scene for what feels like a good deal of a decade now, but I never managed to get in touch with any project. So, here's another attempt. I am a chiptune composer with over five years of experience. I've helped in...
  6. Auditorial

Yeah, I'll have to update the wavebank, but it's only one song, so it shouldn't be too bad. I can probably compose a quick something for that. Maybe.
  7. Auditorial

Thank you a lot! I'd be lying if I said Cave Story is an inspiration for my composing style, but that comparison is a honor, really. I'm glad you liked the songs, I tried to go for a more epic feel in-game with them.
  8. Auditorial

Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

Damn awesome, loving the new changes. Also enjoy the fact you added Fate of Sixty Years in there. Makes me happy. Also, thanks a lot for the mention :happy:
  9. Auditorial

Thanks! At first I wasn't really sure what kind of setting I wanted for the jungle, but I figured something dancy and groovy could work well. So I'm glad you liked it.
  10. Auditorial

That's strange, I had set it to public, but seems like Drive was stupid. It should work now.
  11. Auditorial

Hello everyone, and welcome back to this thing that I made. This is my first and biggest project here on the forums, and I call it: Basically, this is an update to a wavebank I had posted to the forums last year, now usable on version 1.4.1 of the game and above. This wavebank is composed of...
  12. Auditorial

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank for 1.4

Neat, I'll be waiting for that. I'll be using this wavebank for a bit, that's for sure.
  13. Auditorial

For the Ocean Night, I'd personally pick Komachi's theme from SWR. I personally think accordions give this seaside vibe, and Komachi's theme is especially chill. As for the Underground Jungle, how about Provincial Makai City Esoteria from UFO? I think it's fast paced enough to fit the intensity...
  14. Auditorial

Just finished a Master Mode playthrough with this wavebank. Gotta say, overall, really good picks. I especially like Necrofantasia for EoL, very fitting and really added to the intensity of the fight. One track that really stood out to me was Doll Maker of Bucuresti for Snow. Wouldn't have...
Back
Top Bottom