Recent content by Calyde🌳

1. Calyde🌳

Game Breaking bug

PC bug related posts have their own forum section here: PC Bug Reports Members over there should be more equipped to assist you than us imaginatives over here. I hope this helps.
  2. Calyde🌳

NPCs & Enemies Lost Girl update

And maybe a speech bubble icon when you get close to really sell she’s an interactable npc. I’ve always thought this could use some work too.
  3. Calyde🌳

Items When the discount Card is thrown into Shimmer it should become a permanent consumable version of itself

I really like this idea, but as others have said, stacking it could be overpowered. Maybe if there was a exponential decrease to stacking, like each time you stack the effect, only half of it gets applied. Formula would be something like 100% effect/2^amount of stacked effects per accessory...
  4. Calyde🌳

Weapons & Equip The ultimate movement accessory

I can see Red saying this would be overpowered, but man would it be cool. Maybe it could be a post moon lord thing like you can do? Like the Rod of Harmony and the bottomless shimmer bucket.
  5. Calyde🌳

Game Mechanics A way to morph/play as a enemy

I’ve always liked the concept of shape shifting. The Minecraft morph mod was great. Even if it was just a vanity item to make you look like an enemy of your choice, that’d be really fun.
  6. Calyde🌳

Blocks & Decoration Ok, hear me out. . . poo boulder.

Yeah, I think Chippy mentioned it in one of his videos.
  7. Calyde🌳

Weapons & Equip Be able to favourite an accessory, so that when changing loadouts, theyll stay

This would be super nice. I only really use the loadout system to swap between fishing and general play because of this.
  8. Calyde🌳

Weapons & Equip Option to hide/disable solar flare armor shield

You can change the color of the shield by using dye I think. Not sure how it works though, and whether the shield references the dye in your armor slots or some other gear or pet slot like some other things do. Also, assuming you play on Steam, you can disable the shield visuals via resource...
  9. Calyde🌳

Sprites King Slime Mask has no crown????

I noticed this, but never really cared about it. I always kind of liked the fact that you could basically just wear a slime on your head. Theoretically you could dye the Queen Slime mask to make it blue, and it could look like King Slime, or vice versa, but without having done that, I’m not sure...
  10. Calyde🌳

Game Mechanics Walking on the Underside of Platforms Using a Gravitation Potion

I discovered during a boss fight that I can’t stand on the underside of platforms when under the effects of a gravitation potion. You just fall through instead. I kinda feel like that’d be cool to do, even if it’s ultimately kinda pointless. Just imagine running across your wall of flesh arena...
  11. Calyde🌳

**REPORTED** Flame particle dyes not displaying properly

Just checked the most recent update as well. Still an issue for me.
  12. Calyde🌳

Just adding in here, this glitch is persistent for me in 1.4.1.2. My computer isn’t built for gaming, so it may be my hardware that is the problem, but nevertheless, the animation for the dye worked in previous versions.
  13. Calyde🌳

Here, I tried to make a gif of it, but it’s not going through, so I’ve got two screenshots using the burning hades dye. First photo is when stationary, and the second photo is during the walking animation.
  14. Calyde🌳

(Mac OSX version: 10.14.6 Mojave) Dyes with a flame particle effect applied to armor, accessories, and vanity items, (such as Loki’s dye, shadowflame Hades dye, Burning hades dye, Grim dye etc.) do change the color of the dyes item as intended, but the “flame” particle animation does not show...
Back
Top Bottom