Recent content by camdync

1. camdync

All NPCs Disappeared and Bestiary reset upon world load

I am aware that especially in modded playthroughs there are issues like this from 1.3 and before, but in this case me and my friend were simply loading our game after saving it the night before - all of our NPCs, bestiary entries were missing; just, gone. The World AND the backup were deleted...
  2. camdync

Stormy's Suggestion Thread

Thank you! I agree, while there are a few things (like how the snakes rattle doesnt move) they certainly are better than the rubbish i had before lol
  3. camdync

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

help me out a little? I'm completely new to making my own mods, and this comes up when i try to build on Mac. I'm told I need to Compile it before building but I can't figure out how. I feel like I'm missing something obvious. Error running mcs: Cannot find the specified file at...
  4. camdync

Decided to update some sprites because they weren't good at all then, starting with the snake and the Motorcycle. I'm also attempting to make these into my own mod, creatively titled "Camdyn's Mod" :indifferent:
  5. camdync

I've decided I'm going to try and make my suggestions into mods, that should be really fun.

I've decided I'm going to try and make my suggestions into mods, that should be really fun.
  6. camdync

I know no one will see this, but I just got back into Terraria and I'm addicted again already!

I know no one will see this, but I just got back into Terraria and I'm addicted again already!
  7. camdync

ecksdddd

ecksdddd
  8. camdync

Well, its been a while and wow i was a little cringe machine lmao

Well, its been a while and wow i was a little cringe machine lmao
  9. camdync

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

Hmm, a spice themed Corruption/Crimson? I wouldn't get stuck 'cause I can handle a lot of spice. Btw I LOVE the idea of the Guacamelee soundtrack as the surface, the underground startled me though :P
  10. camdync

What is the eaisest Celestial Tower?

Hmm, With caster gear and a Razorblade Typhoon + Stardust Dragon, EASILY Vortex, even though it is the ranged themed pillar. Next would be Stardust, The only thing that really kills me there is the Flow invaders and their stupid projectiles. Then Nebula, I don't have much trouble with it, it can...
  11. camdync

Welp.

Welp.
  12. camdync

Next Suggestion! This is a short one, it is Solar Stringz! --------------------SPRITE AND STATS------------------ Solar Stringz Melee Damage: 170 Explosion: 100 Knockback: Weak Explosion has High KB Tooltip: "Ignites enemies and they lose their bones as well, did we mention? Inflicts Either...
  13. camdync

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

I know. You probably knew this, but I was thinking that if you got, say, Crimson, you'll no matter what end up with Cyber. I feel dumb now, but yes. :dryadconfused:
Back
Top Bottom