Recent content by CandyNeko

1. CandyNeko

Thanks angler for the tackle box:D tackle bag check! :D

Thanks angler for the tackle box:D tackle bag check! :D
  2. CandyNeko

need more chest all the time....stopp hording while building storage rooms!

need more chest all the time....stopp hording while building storage rooms!
  3. CandyNeko

Have a good weekend all:)

Have a good weekend all:)
  4. CandyNeko

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Hey. I'm not sure if this is reported but I got a achievement glitch 2 days ago. I've been testing a new world after the update and build some in my main world. No controller used, only keyboard and mouse. Win10 64bit. So I'm I have beaten all bosses, except Duke. 2 days ago my dragon spawned...
  5. CandyNeko

@JohnPlaysMRT i finnaly got it! RoD dropped after 615 drop:D I was going to show my daughter the...

@JohnPlaysMRT i finnaly got it! RoD dropped after 615 drop:D I was going to show my daughter the moon lord and just wanted to kill one more enemie as it was already spawned. Glad I did;) it's so much more fun building now xD sad I can't open chest from far away like on console but whatever :)
  6. CandyNeko

Confirmed! :p worked in money trough still doe:) And now I saw the answer you already got
  7. CandyNeko

I just tested the rename chest option and it worked fine for me on win10 64-bit .1.3.1 and new world. Use only keyboard and mouse. So it might not be all just maybe that type?
  8. CandyNeko

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Wait what! Why um... I've never seen those buttons before on the pets... gosh...
  9. CandyNeko

last year's being sick alone,would have killed me of boredom!!! For me I think I'm one of those...

last year's being sick alone,would have killed me of boredom!!! For me I think I'm one of those ones a gamer always a gamer❤ love the new stuff that's added not sure if I'm the engineer type yet but looks RAD!
  10. CandyNeko

Old people that play stuff like minecraft and terraria exists? Some folks can say to me..yeah...

Old people that play stuff like minecraft and terraria exists? Some folks can say to me..yeah I'm happy I love gaming! If not this two
  11. CandyNeko

Oh I just love that I can toggle on and off stuff from the PDA now !!!and also turn visible or hidden state of light pet and pet from the inv instead of dropping them inn and out!!!! I think pearlstone brick wall got new spite in inv not sure when placed but like it!! Boreal leafs u looking good!
  12. CandyNeko

New world made... I got butterflies in my stomach as I made it my 1 expert world

New world made... I got butterflies in my stomach as I made it my 1 expert world
  13. CandyNeko

Yeah I meant world's; ) tx
  14. CandyNeko

So I really wanna update but I've never done it since I'm a new player, but my old maps will still work yes??
  15. CandyNeko

Rod Of Discord u made my day soooo perfect!!!! 615 kills and ur mine :D Have a good weekend all <3

Rod Of Discord u made my day soooo perfect!!!! 615 kills and ur mine :D Have a good weekend all <3
Back
Top Bottom