Recent content by Canlos12

1. Canlos12

Resolved [Mobile] The game closes unexpectedly (Amazon fire hd8, Android 5.1.1 amazon fire)

Hello, I already solved the problem and it was for 2 reasons, first it was that I had to restart the phone because all the time I had been playing I had not restarted my device and 2 for the ram now I can play quietly thank God Sorry,the tablet
  2. Canlos12

Resolved [Mobile] The game closes unexpectedly (Amazon fire hd8, Android 5.1.1 amazon fire)

Hello, the configuration I have, I could classify it like this: most worlds created: small, 1 medium (little used), environment quality: high, background quality: high, everything else low, frame rate between 30- 60 fps, I still can't decide, lighting between: psychedelic and color, I have not...
  3. Canlos12

Hello, I am contacting you to report an annoying problem when playing terraria 1.4 mobile, you will see the game runs great I congratulate you for that, but the problem is that after playing about 15 minutes the game closes unexpectedly and I tried everything so I can assume that maybe the...
Back
Top Bottom