• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by CantWontDo

1. CantWontDo

PC Is there any way for me to be able to play older versions of Terraria?

Chippy made some videos called "Playing Terraria 1.X while I'm waiting for 1.X" so it is possible. I just don't know how
  2. CantWontDo

CTRL V

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHZN_enUS933US933&ei=z_hDYP6lKtCw0PEPqfy7yA0&q=genshin+impact+1.4+redeem+codes&gs_ss=1&oq=&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYAzIICAAQ6gIQjwEyCAgAEOoCEI8BMggIABDqAhCPATIICAAQ6gIQjwEyCAgAEOoCEI8BMggIABDqAhCPATIICAAQ6gIQjwEyCAgAEOoCEI8BMggIABDqAhCPATIICAAQ6gIQjwFQAFgAYPBPaA...
  3. CantWontDo

Greetings, Terraria!

hi welcome to the forums.!
  4. CantWontDo

WIP Races

Harpy is overpowered. Having 3 less defense literally doesn't matter. Merman would just be annoying to play. Shapeshifter doesn't really make sense. What's the point of morphing if you can't attack.
  5. CantWontDo

no. fake birthday

no. fake birthday
  6. CantWontDo

some relaxing music :) [MEDIA]

some relaxing music :)
  7. CantWontDo

Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

I will have to slam a door on fishron until he dies
  8. CantWontDo

Minecraft Thread

This is a minecraft thread -_-
  9. CantWontDo

Minecraft Thread

Mobile minecraft is the most neglected platform
  10. CantWontDo

tf2

What do you even do in tf2
  11. CantWontDo

me

me
  12. CantWontDo

Making boring weapons more unique

Are you going to make this into a mod
  13. CantWontDo

ParadoX mod

steviegt6 is not being rude or anything. Someone gave ELIASFRANK stolen sprites and unless he wants to ruin the reputation of the mod for stealing sprites he should remove those weapons or make his own sprites.
  14. CantWontDo

why'd you rename yourself

why'd you rename yourself
Top Bottom