Recent content by Captain Taz

1. Captain Taz

aw, alright. Thanks for letting me know.

aw, alright. Thanks for letting me know.
  2. Captain Taz

I love your avatar mate! You wouldn't happen to have a link to the original would you?

I love your avatar mate! You wouldn't happen to have a link to the original would you?
  3. Captain Taz

Well... Hopefully they will use the ideas from otherworld in a future update to terraria....

Well... Hopefully they will use the ideas from otherworld in a future update to terraria....
  4. Captain Taz

Yeah ._. Life sucks man

Yeah ._. Life sucks man
  5. Captain Taz

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Q-Q I'm really sad that Otherworld was cancelled... The graphics and the music and everything in between was so amazing and exciting.... I'd been hyped for years and I'm really sad that Otherworld's been permanently shelved....
  6. Captain Taz

I check now and again for it. Much as I love terraria, I'm really just dying for otherworld at...

I check now and again for it. Much as I love terraria, I'm really just dying for otherworld at this point because I really love the concepts and want to see more so badly.
  7. Captain Taz

as of now its been over a year since the last post about otherworld...

as of now its been over a year since the last post about otherworld...
  8. Captain Taz

..... I think you missed my point... Like, I think it flew so far over your head that Area 51...

..... I think you missed my point... Like, I think it flew so far over your head that Area 51 mistook it for a UFO....
  9. Captain Taz

Honestly they both have their benefits. PC has many *MANY* great games on it, a lot exclusive...

Honestly they both have their benefits. PC has many *MANY* great games on it, a lot exclusive due to indie titles. Like FTL, Factorio, and AI War. On the other hand, Nintendo has many excellent First-Party IPs and interesting gameplay environments. Comparing PC to Nintendo is like comparing...
  10. Captain Taz

Hiya! Do you have a link to the original version of your avatar? A friend of mine really loves...

Hiya! Do you have a link to the original version of your avatar? A friend of mine really loves lulu and I wanna send it to them.
  11. Captain Taz

God, I hope we hear about otherworld soon. I'm absolutely starving to see more of it!

God, I hope we hear about otherworld soon. I'm absolutely starving to see more of it!
  12. Captain Taz

One day we'll hear more about Otherworld.... until then I will continue my daily re-watching of...

One day we'll hear more about Otherworld.... until then I will continue my daily re-watching of the trailer.
  13. Captain Taz

eerie...

eerie...
  14. Captain Taz

Exactly what Devalaous said. The new content is awesome.

Exactly what Devalaous said. The new content is awesome.
  15. Captain Taz

Me 2 hours ago xD

Me 2 hours ago xD
Back
Top Bottom