Recent content by Captain Vincent lll

1. Captain Vincent lll

I don´t know why I used L´s to be honest. I just did.

I don´t know why I used L´s to be honest. I just did.
  2. Captain Vincent lll

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

Don´t think that everything will be fine once they inevitably do post a trailer and release date. I have seen it happen, Mighty No9, MM legends 3, Banjo Threeie (or whatever it was called) are just some examples (maybe not the best though) of games being destroyed by the lack of info but then...
  3. Captain Vincent lll

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

Of course I know that Engine is working together with them, but that does not mean that they can´t release even the tiniest amount of info about the game. Also, the average Joe wants to see updates, even minor ones. Look at Starbound for example, I may not like the game but the devs do a...
  4. Captain Vincent lll

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

You seem to not know how the videogame industry works and not have read what I wrote (or how to reply for that matter). Of course I can hold them to that standard, just because they´re a small team does not mean that they can dodge the responsebilities of a good videogame company. And they...
  5. Captain Vincent lll

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

I will buy the game because it looks awesome and I think I will have a lot of fun with it. And as I said, they don´t need to throw out a trailer. The only thing they need to do is to just say "The development on Terraria Otherworld is gong smoothly" or something like that. Giving your fans...
  6. Captain Vincent lll

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

They do though. A game company should always keep in contact with the community about the games they´re making, especially smaller dev teams like Re-Logic. The last update we got was just after christmas, that was more than 4 months ago! I don´t need a trailer or even screenshots, I just need...
  7. Captain Vincent lll

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

I might sound like an :red: and someone who just puts pressure on the awesome Terraria devs but I´ll say it regardless. You have been awfully quiet about Terraria Otherworld, so much so that I´m starting to worry a bit. It has been quite some time since you gave us an update about the game and...
  8. Captain Vincent lll

OMG you´re from "Yes", is this a reference to that boy in Pokemon RSE in Pacifidlog?

OMG you´re from "Yes", is this a reference to that boy in Pokemon RSE in Pacifidlog?
  9. Captain Vincent lll

Items Changes to the Vortex Beater (Or new weapon)

We all know and love the ranged weapon the Vortex Beater, but I think it´s missing something, you know? So I came up with an ingenious and hilarious idea. Whenever the Vortex Beater is used, the last part of the song 1812 Overture will be played regardless of other music being played in-game. It...
  10. Captain Vincent lll

Game Mechanics Customizable Mage Weapon

I was thinking more along the lines of 10-20% for the pins from things like the Goblin summoner or frost golem since the pins would be destroyed when removed from the doll. (maybe, still not sure how handle that) And buying them from NPC´s would cost around 20 gold which I think is fair. The...
  11. Captain Vincent lll

Also I realize now that this would fit more within the Items category instead of the mechanic category, oh well.
  12. Captain Vincent lll

When the 1.3 trailers were coming out steadily as the update came closer to release, a certain weapon in the steam integration trailer caught my eye. A weapon that didn´t have a sprite and instead shot from the users hand, I´m talking about the Shadowflame Hexdoll. I thought about what it would...
Back
Top Bottom