Recent content by CaptainRocket77

1. CaptainRocket77

Texture Pack The Hollow Knight Texture Pack

Please give us an info update! Even if you're not allowed to directly link the Discord (would still love entry if possible), would you be willing to occasionally pop onto the server, then come back here to give a summary of progress? This project looks really cool!
  2. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Metroid Mod

On the note of Dungens and bosses, I have a stupid amount of brainstorming I’ve done to throw at you! Sorry I’m advance for the wall of text, I just wanna throw in my text cents! Metroid Mod - Hive Biome Request Heya there! Been enjoying the mod thoroughly for many, many months now Any qualms...
  3. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Having some trouble placing hatches vertically! I know it says to right click in order to place it like that, but I've tried that multiple times at this point, and nothing's working!:eek::confused: I've tried right clicking with and without a grapple equipped, I've disabled my Dual Wielding mod...
  4. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Having trouble using Instant Transmission with the Ki Beacons! For some reason they don't have the NPC-esque icons I expected, and even though I can see them on the full map, pressing the I.T. key does nothing with them! Any advice?
  5. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Magic Storage

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but recently my storage units have been disappearing. I can still interact with and fill them with no issue, but they aren't visible! Any else have this problem!
  6. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Terra Wheelchair Mod

I see no practical reason for this mod to exist, and yet its existence amuses me! How bizarrely wholesome/wholesomely bizarre!
  7. CaptainRocket77

Terra-Mech Mod - New Mounts, Items, Weapons, and "Event"

Lemme know if anything happens with this mod! Sounds weird but cool! I recommend having more weapons than swords and (unless you tell me we'll be able to break blocks with them), otherwise it'll be cool but ineffectual. Perhaps some ranged lasery weapons?
  8. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Destructible Tiles - Brutalize your worlds

Didn't quite understand what you meant, but I closed the game, poked around online for a bit, verified integrity of my game files after saying I would allow it to install mods that weren't Verified from the server, and the Destructible Tiles mod showed up on the Mod Browser again, so I...
  9. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Destructible Tiles - Brutalize your worlds

Tried booting it up today, found that apparently it's for an older version of Tmodloader. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but when I went to the mod browser, I couldn't find it or it's Hamstar Helper mod support either? Please assist, as this mod looks heckin' fun!
  10. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Y'know...It's been so long since I did a Calamity Playthrough that for a while, I legit forgot that it had game-breakingly useful accessories for a bit! But what to do about the armor difference? The Metroid mod is perfectly balanced for usage on its own (as it reasonably should be, with minor...
  11. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Metroid Mod

If this is true, this is amazing! I've tried running two Metroid Mod + Joostmod-centric playthroughs, and I kept running into a glitch where crafting the Nova Launcher + Nova Beams somehow broke the Power Beam and Missile Launcher's ability to use "Charge" slot weapons. Charging simply stopped...
  12. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Absolute RPG mod

All of this! Would love to see any number of these traits added to the mod! That aside, I have a strange issue with this mod: The inability to turn off the added bonuses after having bought them without repercussions. Explanation: I was in the middle of a playthrough that I had grinded pretty...
  13. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Wait, is Calamity fully functional with this? No game-breaking glitches, no incompatibility? Does all the gear work!? If so, that'd be awesome!
  14. CaptainRocket77

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Okay, I know I posted just a little while ago, but I'm having a recurring issue: I've been attempting to have a Metroid Mod + Joostmod playthrough with the Jojostands mod thrown in there for fun (plus some other smaller quality of life mods), and I've gotten to the same point in my two...
  15. CaptainRocket77

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Okay, I will admit to laziness and say outright that I haven't looked through the 19 pages of chat and info on this particular forum, but brief question: How does your slim-ness hold up against modded armors? I believe you mentioned having to makes specific sprites for the vanilla armors a...
Back
Top Bottom