Recent content by CardBoard

1. CardBoard

Long Time I’ve been gone for some time and came back on because I was looking on a forum and...

Long Time I’ve been gone for some time and came back on because I was looking on a forum and remembered I had an account. I’ve moved on from modding and have started my own indie game project called Uphold, which I plan to release on Steam sometime next year. But anyways, I just wanted to pop in...
  2. CardBoard

Viewing Old World Seeds

So I have my first world I ever made. I want to get the seed for it, but it was created in August of 2015 so I can't see it. Is it possible to convert the world to a new version or get the seed?
  3. CardBoard

I'm back, and I don't think anyone cares. I'm working on things and stuff, still getting back...

I'm back, and I don't think anyone cares. I'm working on things and stuff, still getting back into the workflow of Terraria Modding. I know how to C# (properly instead of just copying and pasting from Example Mod) now! I'm working on my first custom AI that I'm building from scratch.
  4. CardBoard

NEW 1.4 MOD IS BEING PLANNED And Swords Mod has been canceled. 1.4 will be such a change for...

NEW 1.4 MOD IS BEING PLANNED And Swords Mod has been canceled. 1.4 will be such a change for the game and modding, I have to start a new mod. New info about the mod will be coming after 1.4. I hope you stay safe and keep clean. Goodbye.
  5. CardBoard

tModLoader NPC Shooting projectiles issue

I want to know how to make my npc shoot a projectile no matter where it shoots from. Can you please give me the script. Only give me the part of the script where the npc shoots. You can just paste in this thread. Thank you.
  6. CardBoard

Hello there. I am CardBoard, founder of Swords Mod. I am here to share my projects and put up...

Hello there. I am CardBoard, founder of Swords Mod. I am here to share my projects and put up info about them. I am not the best modder, I have only just started, and am working on my newest mod, Swords Mod.
Back
Top Bottom