Recent content by Caretaker

1. Caretaker

Items Ancient Chisel allowed in vanity slot

It would be great if the Ancient Chisel could be held in the vanity slot much like the magnet, golf ball, gizmo pack, etc. I find myself wanting to quickly switch over to it to quickly make an arena but it's not a fluid to do like other utility accessories. Just seems obvious it should be.
  2. Caretaker

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

So I went and cross checked every single mod I have one by one and it turns it "No Buff Limit" was causing the issue. It's a simple mod that removes that cap on how many buffs you can have at once. It's not detrimental to my playthrough so I don't mind disabling it. Any idea why they aren't...
  3. Caretaker

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

So after going through all my mods and turning them on and off, it turns out only this mod makes my game drop in frames. I used a bunch of mod spawn rate potions and every single time I would just fine with 190+ mobs on screen but as soon as I enable Alchemist it becomes completely unplayble. It...
  4. Caretaker

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I assume with all the custom changes to weapons that it's not compatible with any other big content mods? Unless I didn't read if it was / wasn't somewhere. If not is there any plan to try add compatibility to other mods?
  5. Caretaker

tModLoader Equivalent Exchange 2

I'm not saying it's a game issue. I'm saying it's a balance problem. Maybe lower the matter value of hook? It's not an insanely rare item yet it's value rivals most accessories.
  6. Caretaker

tModLoader Equivalent Exchange 2

I don't know if it's intentional but the hook is worth 200 matter. I'm playing with Spirit enable and one of their NPCs sells hooks for 10 silver. You can buy 49 hooks for about 5 gold and get 9,800 matter (using max stacks+). That translates to 426 diamonds which is worth 1plat., 27gold...
  7. Caretaker

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

DLC was patched last night to address issues and all Issac DLC has been paid so far. No idea why your game would be dropping frames though.
Back
Top Bottom