Recent content by Carisei

1. Carisei

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

A bit force of habit I suppose, I feel like the game and dev team are at a point that such a suggestion for an alternate balance change would fall on deaf ears, while still wanting to at least voice my feedback about it. The ability to do this was also removed with the nerf. No more instant top...
  2. Carisei

I addressed exactly that in my post friendo, read the crossed out bit suggesting a better "fix". :dryadwink:
  3. Carisei

This nerf seems unwarranted, particularly on the grounds of it being "several tiers before the UFO mount" when you consider that it's also a Master mode only drop and UFO is obtainable in all difficulties. The irony behind this nerf is that you also buffed the Witch's Broom to be a minor upgrade...
  4. Carisei

I suppose this request falls under "New content that you feel needs adjustment". At least I'm hoping I understand that right. Could we possibly get furniture equivalents to all the tombstones that won't trigger the graveyard biome? I like the biome, but having it triggered by tombstones means...
  5. Carisei

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

You know this is what I would think the logical step is considering Terraria is just the plural of Terrarium. According to our friend Definition of terrarium | Dictionary.com the phonetically pronunciation is tuh-rair-ee-uh.
  6. Carisei

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Random shot in the dark, there will be a new biome and it will have one. There's also this spoiler from a Pedguin tweet which to me seems like a possible pylon, also another random shot in the dark. Of course this is all based on the possibility that not all pylons might have the same floating...
  7. Carisei

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Looking forward to reading through that summary and changelog later today. And taunting my friends with the spoilers it contains. :dryadtongue:
  8. Carisei

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I'm assuming the 8 gold 50 silver is a reduced price as that's the same price that the merchant was selling the forest one in Chippy's video, and in that same video we see the price of the piggy bank is 85 silver. So 15% price reduction? It does seem the basic requirements for happiness are...
  9. Carisei

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Interesting to note, in Khaios's video the Guide can be found in his corruption/graveyard course occupying a microbuild house. From the way he's moving I suspect trickery is afoot, but this would be pretty neat if this ended up unintentionally confirming evil biomes no longer break npc housing.
  10. Carisei

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Well that's kind of a disappointing confirmation, was hoping she'd be more of a monster race and less of an anime girl beastkin. That would be the new Golfer NPC.
  11. Carisei

How to shoot quickly

If you press F1, or go into your inventory screen there will be a little camera icon above your equips next to the NPC house button. It will change to a special Camera Mode with options allowing you to take screenshots and snapshots of specific areas by setting a frame around what you want to...
  12. Carisei

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

After witnessing the Zoologist viciously maul those zombies I decided that she will be in need of a very special home. I hope this home I made for her will serve as a warning to all future zombie invaders.
  13. Carisei

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Glass Kiln is craftable. The alchemy station is more a matter of combing the dungeon for it, I don't think I've ever had a world without one that I can honestly say of, but I guess you haven't been as lucky on this. The Honey Dispenser would be the one of those three that might take a good bit...
  14. Carisei

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

The only crafting station that could potentially be an issue here are the demon altars due to their nature of being unobtainable naturally, otherwise most crafting stations can be crafted or picked up in the world, and assuming researchable like anything else. So having the required crafting...
  15. Carisei

He has a fair point, if you research an item, and therefore unlock the ability to duplicate it, that anything that could be crafted from it being unlocked wouldn't be a drastic logic leap. Journey mode throws item progression factor of the game out of the window in that sense. As per your...
Back
Top Bottom