Recent content by CarlosTheWizard

1. C

PC Anyone want to play?

I'm looking for somebody to play some normal terraria with, put your steam name in the comments and the first 3 will be able to play! I'll leave it up to you guys to pick if it will be completely new, or maybe even one of your worlds. Hope to play with some of you terrarians! (P.S. My profile...
  2. C

Well already time to get that one terabyte drive, I swear there was a couple gigabytes left...

Well already time to get that one terabyte drive, I swear there was a couple gigabytes left...
  3. C

@Shadow_Mantis,Yeah I messed up I was thinking expert mode, sorry did not have my morning coffee

@Shadow_Mantis,Yeah I messed up I was thinking expert mode, sorry did not have my morning coffee
  4. C

Hardcore, better loot

Hardcore, better loot
  5. C

Im so sorry, I have felt your pain

Im so sorry, I have felt your pain
  6. C

Rimworld here I come

Rimworld here I come
  7. C

Lol all the happy birthday messages are coming

Lol all the happy birthday messages are coming
  8. C

Well happy birthday either way

Well happy birthday either way
  9. C

Well computer shut down along with terraria, great job Windows 10

Well computer shut down along with terraria, great job Windows 10
  10. C

Mobile edition jan 21. Mobile only content http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Chinese_New_Year

Mobile edition jan 21. Mobile only content http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Chinese_New_Year
  11. C

Indeed im annoyed at that gun, my finger is tired and I think I broke my mouse

Indeed im annoyed at that gun, my finger is tired and I think I broke my mouse
  12. C

I had missed the mobile special day thing, im all mad now

I had missed the mobile special day thing, im all mad now
  13. C

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  14. C

Off to play some terraria, like always

Off to play some terraria, like always
Back
Top Bottom