Recent content by Caroco

1. C

Weapons & Equip Hide Itens Equipped in Vanity Slots Button

I seriously doubt that people will complain about another column of vanity if the hide button is implemented in the present vanity column. I'm playing right now and i really would like to customize my looks even further. It isn't a game changing thing its just to get less annoying visuals, as i...
  2. C

Thanks for the support! Spread the word to increase reach and gather more supporters, this way maybe we can get devs to think about adding this feature.
  3. C

Alright mate, but in a quick search over the theme i saw a couple of people editing game files to remove some armor effects that bothered them, i guess a simple button is just too much to ask.
  4. C

Besides this hide button would help get cleaner looks on the vanities people really want to look on their characters. I can't see any downside within the idea ...
  5. C

I don't know why so much resistance on the ideia of hide buttons for vanity and equips, vanity slots are perfect for backup gear and a quick swap. I bet there are loads of people thinking the same as me, in a small research throughout the internet i found some people editing the game files to...
  6. C

Come on, it shouldn't be hard to put a hide button for equip, accessory and vanity. What if i wanna look like i have no armor? If looks are the matter than the hide button should be added.
  7. C

I have searched the forum and saw that some people already gave this suggestion, but since no changes have been done i am posting again. Please devs, implement the hide button for vanity slots too, just like the normal slots have their little eyes to hide them it would be of great visual use a...
Back
Top Bottom