Recent content by Carterolina

1. Carterolina

Is Terraria your favorite game?

Yes, it's my number 1. Number 2 is Ball Mayhem - Apknite. Number 3 is Fortnite
  2. Carterolina

What do You do When You're Bored on Terraria?

I will go outside, find something to eat, watch something fun on watch cartoon online (apknite), sleep, read comics.
  3. Carterolina

Would you rather...

Believe everything you were told (As I need to lie sometimes so that I don't hurt my love's feeling and am allowed to do something I want (playing homescapes from apknite, etc.) in an unhealthy amount of time without being complained about
  4. Carterolina

Favorite PC FPS games

I would favor: Titanfall 2 Krunker io Mantigames’ Head Hunter Reborn Toasterball Manic Spaceman Shell Shockers
  5. Carterolina

best game you have played!

For the best ones, I will vote for Terraria, World of Warcraft, Mantigames’ Soldier Diary, Fallout
  6. Carterolina

Is This A Good Game?

it's so so...
  7. Carterolina

Hardest game ever?

For me, they're: Ben 10 Racing Police Chase Zombie Shooter, Subway Surfers on Mantigames Machine Carnage Super Mario Bros Basketball Arcade
  8. Carterolina

Top 5 favorite video games

My top 5: Fallout FIFA 10 Mantigames’ Football Launch Assassin's Creed II Red Dead Redemption
  9. Carterolina

Humorous Worst thing that's happened to you

That was on weekends. I intended to playing games on my beloved site mantigames as usual. But wanna some changes of atmostphere. Then decided to travel somewhere. When I got there, I discovered I forgot my food preparation, and my money was just enough for the bus tickets and a little purchase...
  10. Carterolina

Casual what's your favorite color?

pink, blue
  11. Carterolina

Casual Random facts about yourself

- I love hot guys - I like changing my hair style - Can't get enough of snow - Also love autumn - Like online gaming at my best ever mantigames - Like getting married just when my heart says it's that one I can't live without - Hate ants - Hate motorbikes - Wish my parents didn't age - Want to...
  12. Carterolina

Humorous Weird things that your pets do

My puppy knows how to be jealous. When I'm doing things alone - for example, listening to songs I like, playing my favorite mantigames' ones, enjoying movies, he keeps silent just next to me. But when I'm being with my boyfriend, he makes funny noises now and then...
  13. Carterolina

Strange Things You’ve Seen

Someone I like. One day he's very handsome. Another day, he looks so so. For the next day, his look is better. I mean he is different in terms of appearance daily. Goodlooking, ugly, normal, down-to-earth,.,... many words to describe him
  14. Carterolina

What is your favourite song

- Korean songs: Eyes, Nose, Lips (Taeyang), Love Scenario (iKON) - Drama OSTs from Boys over flowers - Game music: mantigames' Strike Force Heroes - Taylor Swift's songs: Shake It Off - My mom's singing for me to sleep when I was a kid (my most love)
  15. Carterolina

Say the first word that comes to mind

beauty
Back
Top Bottom