Recent content by casey37

1. C

Showcase [Project/Showcase] More efficient liquid duplication + flooding the world in survival

Regarding that, I'd have to test but suspect it has more to do with drop distance than width, past a certain drainage point you no longer have +0.5 tiles of water generated or every waterfall we see would flood lower levels. Looking at the video it seems to be some combination of the two...
  2. C

List of items the Angler has given me instead of a Weather Radio

I knew this was the case for achievements but *thought* I had gotten another set of rewards by logging into another world. Is there something official that outlines this somewhere? I would love to see getting one of the rewards open the ability to purchase that reward.
  3. C

List of items the Angler has given me instead of a Weather Radio

Here's my question, how do you get the armor again if you sold it by accident? New world?
  4. C

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Thinking the only caveats might be item drops and slimes you have not already discovered, so no hardmode slimes in a pre world. Yep, I saw it in single player too, disabled steam cloud saves and the game just stopped crashing where it was doing so every 30-120 minutes.
  5. C

I ran into that for a bit, disabled Cloud Saves and it's been fine since. Also lost everything once to the cloud sync issues, saw an older file on my system than the one listed in Cloud so I downloaded. Sadly it was a save where my Mediumcore character had recently died but not snagged anything...
  6. C

How does this differ from player activated pressure plates? Can add more plates to create more width unless the intent is to cover a large area not requiring floor contact. OK, wow... that's even better.
  7. C

Hey Diceman, always enjoy looking over your builds. I'm trying to find a way to gracefully shutdown a skeleton engine. With the .33 dart trap cooldown increase timer activations no longer cut it. How do I kill the signal from this blue wire?
  8. C

I think the only caveat I'd add is maybe instead of two leads off it like the sprite is currently it simply has a slightly larger square with the sides as the leads? Turn those rectangles on their side and put them on two sides instead of just off the one... maybe future plan. Could also design...
  9. C

I may be simply talking logic gates but don't think this quite fits. I'd like the ability to disable timers, wires, pressure plates... pretty much any device that can send a signal. I know I can simply manually deactivate but there are scenarios where that doesn't work, i.e: the .33 second...
  10. C

PC Active/Inactive blocks changing?

It's officially reported so cross your fingers. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?posts/705319/
  11. C

PC Active/Inactive blocks changing?

I'll post a bug on this once I'm certain but has anyone else noticed active/inactive blocks change their slope after exiting and logging back in? Noticing it on my Hellevator most so I think it's specific to the Stone and Wire Active/Inactive Blocks, not blocks with Activators on them...
  12. C

[Tutorial Video] Simple Rapid Fire Dart Trap Batteries (Practical Wire Guide)

Here's the spacing I've found to work and still fire effectively, 19 tiles from the statue. The only ideas I've been able muster to stop the engine is either a simple active block strip/actuated blocks, a drop into a lava trap or possibly a hoik past the statue to a lava strip on the left. So...
Back
Top Bottom