Recent content by Castimir

1. Castimir

Possible Reference to Sonic Heroes?

Stretched res, overclocked GPU?
  2. Castimir

That's funny because console versions actually run the games when they're supposed to. There's a special magic to playing it on a GameCube (with a CRT television preferably) that you absolutely cannot recreate on a PC. It may run better, but that's like playing digital golf instead of real golf...
  3. Castimir

The GameCube will always be the superior console. It even has a handle. Does your 5 million dollar gaming rig have a handle?? Didn't think so.
  4. Castimir

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

It made me feel like starting another world with 100 plus hours on it
  5. Castimir

I can tell somebody dug up their GameCube.
  6. Castimir

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

Well, one world that my friend and I had went to hell when we started the Lunar event and he lost his stuff and I was unable to get it back. The regret set in when I realized that his stuff did not actually despawn, and I essentially gave up on the world when I pressed save and exit after...
  7. Castimir

I'm refusing to play 1.4 until I bring the vision I had for my Xbox world to light.

My friend and I have been playing on this world for a good hundred hours and along the way, we have talked so long about all the projects and all the builds we want to do. We did a good majority of them, like resupply towers based off cool designs or inside jokes, we've made our characters über...
  8. Castimir

I already have Terraria on my Xbox, but should I save up and buy it for PC?

It really does feel like a new game. It's such a nice feeling, exploring a whole new modded version of a game I like so much. I spend half my time in Recipe Browser seeing all the cool stuff I can make. Also, I'm glad you liked my submission. I don't think it had enough substance to be made a...
  9. Castimir

PC I became bored of Modded Terraria.

But that just puts hard mode on less-hard mode. Personally, I would feel a lot more proud doing it with what Masochist mode gives me and that only.
  10. Castimir

PC I became bored of Modded Terraria.

I would try Fargo's soul Masochist Mode. If you really feel like you've done everything and are pretty good at the game, that will be perfect for you, or maybe even a reality check(?). It's definitely a mod that you'll be proud of every boss fight you win.
  11. Castimir

I already have Terraria on my Xbox, but should I save up and buy it for PC?

For context, I'm struggling with this decision mostly because my friends play it on Xbox, but I want to try getting good at the game on a pleasant platform. I have a world and two characters which I've finished the main bosses on (minus Moon Lord which I am practicing beating solo) and a great...
  12. Castimir

Ask Ender of Bloodlines and Insurance Fraud Scammer Anything

This is the Cheat from Homestar Runner. I would try to explain but I think you should check it out yourself. It's like a flash comedy series Everybody! Everybody!
  13. Castimir

Ask Ender of Bloodlines and Insurance Fraud Scammer Anything

I think that while vanilla terraria has made a lot of memories, I'll be going modded once I get terraria on PC. I feel like the classes for characters is so linear in vanilla terraria that there's not always a lot of replayability. You get beetle armor, shroomite armor, spectre armor, tiki...
  14. Castimir

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Sunsets, in my opinion, would be a nice addition to Terraria. I got inspiration from one to make this set. He has a mask with crescents protruding from the back, and he is wearing armor that would resemble the sun, stars or night. There is a mix of chainmail and painted plate, or whatever you...
  15. Castimir

habo babo

habo babo
Back
Top Bottom