Recent content by Castled

1. Castled

tModLoader Deities Reborn Mod

Look guys look, it's one of my greatest achievement, segmented movement, on the Terraria Modloader: tModLoader
  2. Castled

tModLoader Castled's Equilibrium

First of all: - - - after like 18 rounds it said that there was an error that some super ultra scan name wasnt found or something initiated sell back? cant remember the error messages fully - - - That means you won Second of all: Go to the Janitor Module, and: 1. You can recover any items you...
  3. Castled

Music Pack Johnny Test Whip-Crack

It's been many months, but someone had the audacity to actually make it: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2468377812
  4. Castled

tModLoader Customizable Bee Stripes - A niche texture modification mod

Customizable Bee Colors A niche texture modification mod This is a simple mod that allows you to change various colors on bee related textures to either your own color of choice, or a rainbow color if you're feeling all over the place. It comes with three configuration menus which you can use...
  5. Castled

tModLoader Castled's Equilibrium

Also, just to clarify: The latest update also removed every single old/bad feature from the previous updates: Those including: Items that had outdated code, poor sprites, were unoriginal, bland and/or obnoxious (Beanos, for example) So pretty much everything before the Nasha and Grakos Update
  6. Castled

Optima Mod HomePage!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this mod has been canceled during August 2020. Optima has taken down the server, so that is why the invite doesn't work anymore. I am not sure myself, however, if I recall, it would naturally spawn at any point of the game. I do not know what will be of...
  7. Castled

How to change audio in a resource pack

I've seen the resource pack that you made and I'm kind of scared about what you would change it to lol Jokes and late reply aside, I'm not sure myself on how to change vanilla music, but all I know is that they are loaded in a .xgs file, specifically this one: You would probably need to...
  8. Castled

How do I post my texture pack to the Forums for everyone to use? - PLS HELP ME!!!

First, copy the folder somewhere else (for the least likely chance of an error happening if the game is running) Then, right-click the texture pack folder, hover above Send to, and then click Compressed (zipped) folder. This will make a .zip file containing your texture pack, fully useable when...
  9. Castled

Is it possible to change sounds in Texture Packs?

I made a tutorial now: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-change-audio-in-a-resource-pack.99205/
  10. Castled

How to change audio in a resource pack

A simple Tutorial on how to change Audio in a resource pack: 1. Find the file that you want to change, and put it in a folder in your Resource Pack's Content folder called Sounds. On Windows, the place that you can find the vanilla sound files should be here...
  11. Castled

1. Find the file that you want to change, and put it in a folder in your Resource Pack's Content folder called Sounds. 2. Use a tool like WavToXnb to change your audio file from .wav to .xnb so that it can be used by the game. (Use something like Audacity to properly convert your file to .wav...
  12. Castled

Yes. With the power of examination, courage, willpower, and sheer intelligence, I have done the unspeakable... ...now back to Earth. This is a pretty simple resource pack, with a small "enhancement": The whip sound effect (Item_153), will be replaced with the well known Whip-Crack from Johnny...
  13. Castled

Is it possible to change sounds in Texture Packs?

I figured out how to do it!
  14. Castled

tModLoader error CS0246

Are you sure this is the right file? This is the ExampleGun file from ExampleMod if I recall, but according to your error, it's this file: C:\Users\jospaggehtti\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\NewLight\Items\Khvostov.cs
Back
Top Bottom