Recent content by CatNoir

1. CatNoir

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

Ok here is a list of what happens with each set of wings and three dyes I picked. Shadow dye: Most work fine except for: Loki's wings Vortex wings Stardust wings Nebula wings Solar wings Black and white dye: Most work fine except for: Loki's wings Burning Hade's dye: Most work fine except...
  2. CatNoir

I tried disabling every mod one by one until I only had wing slot enabled, and the bug persisted. I re-reloaded it, nothing. When I disable it, leaving the game with no mods enabled, the dyes for the wings work well in the vanilla slots. I will make a list of all the vanilla wings that work or...
  3. CatNoir

It is odd, now that I try several wings the results vary quite a lot. Dyes work fine like Jim's Wings, but Loki's Wings are completely unaltered by them (I am trying shadow dye, black and white dye, and burning hermes dyes for each) None of the Celestial Pillar wings work well, they are only...
  4. CatNoir

Hey! I've been using Wing Slot for a while and I love it! But for some reason now I cannot dye the wings (cosmetic or not) properly. The dye barely alters the looks of the wings, but not like it should. I wanted to, for instance, use shadow dye on solar wings to make them transparent-ish, and...
  5. CatNoir

tModLoader Better Buffs

You are absolutely right, officially confirmed that it's Fargo's. Sorry about that, OP, your mod is just foine! And thanks for the reply, Lunatic Lobbyist, awesome nickname too.
  6. CatNoir

tModLoader Mod Settings Configurator

This Mod sounds too good! I hope it supports more mods some day
  7. CatNoir

tModLoader Better Buffs

Hey! This is a great mod! Although I think I found a lil bug: seasonal drops, like halloween/christmas, and special mobs spawn and drop gifts and goodie bags, is that intended? Could it be mod incompatibilities? I am using other mods nothing major (I think) but hadn't encountered this issue till...
  8. CatNoir

tModLoader Where's My Items

Excellent Mod!
  9. CatNoir

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

*cries in Macbook Pro*
  10. CatNoir

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hi Sorry for asking again but, what could be causing the "can't load world" error? I tried everything I think! Like re-install, disabling everything else, checking for upates etc etc. And it happens on brand new worlds too, everything, basically. Any tips? ANYONE ? *cries*
  11. CatNoir

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I downloaded this mod yesterday or something like that, it should be on the browser's list. Do you have TmoLoader up to date? And the game itself?
  12. CatNoir

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey There, first of all thanks for making this mod an everything! You modders are the heroes of the gaming community. So, I am having a problem with Cheat Sheet, worlds won't load. It's that mod alone, I've deactivated everything else and it keeps happening until I deactivate Cheat Sheet itself...
Back
Top Bottom