Recent content by catterlight

1. catterlight

(1.4+) Hi! How can I change emote icons?

I appreciate your both help, very! thank u so much! ^^ Edit: Oops I didn't see you, sorry. thank u a lot also!
  2. catterlight

(1.4+) Hi! How can I change emote icons?

Yas, I'd like to make a few adjustments to the emotes in the texture pack I'm currently creating for my friends. I can't seem to find the sprite sheet or any library that has those emote icons tho. I've extracted the contents of the original Terraria texture pack, but I'm not sure those are...
  3. catterlight

Heyo!

Hi!! How do you do?
  4. catterlight

Heyo!

I enjoyed it tho :'D thanks for asking meeeee I feel blessed, thank you and thank u all ;-;
  5. catterlight

Heyo!

I feel ya. But sometimes we gotta get out of our comfort zone since I don't like being isolated - like being alone but doesn't mean we shouldn't have friends haha Thank you! I haven't contributed much, or not really that active here, tho, but I will keep on track! I sure will enjoy being a...
  6. catterlight

Heyo!

Tysm for the warm welcome! I tend to be alone so I could be motivated to pursue my ideas for the game, so it's enjoyable for me, but not entirely favorable ;-;
  7. catterlight

great to hear, haha c:

great to hear, haha c:
  8. catterlight

hi! how u doing?

hi! how u doing?
  9. catterlight

Heyo!

Holy flying dinosaurs that is CUTE :0 Thank you so much! Wish you do good, paintbrush merchant!
  10. catterlight

Heyo!

oh, gladly!
  11. catterlight

Heyo!

Thanks for the sweet welcome! Haha, yea, I saw your previous posts now. I really love the dragons tho!
  12. catterlight

PC Anyone want to start fresh? Looking for players.

i edited the post- AAAAA god that'll be a problem. CURSES, timezones
  13. catterlight

Haha, at least it's not going to be midnight when we play. Anyways, I'm looking forward to play with u all in that expert world- I accepted u btw, rex! EDIT: ye it's going to be midnight for u when we play. F
  14. catterlight

Haha, sure! we have a Terraria gang on da block. Sadly timezone seems to be a matter ;-;
Back
Top Bottom