Recent content by CatTheTerrarian

1. CatTheTerrarian

Excuse me what? -CatTheTerrarian If he says he has Rizz or something like that I'm gonna...

Excuse me what? -CatTheTerrarian If he says he has Rizz or something like that I'm gonna despawn -TheGolferNPC
  2. CatTheTerrarian

Cat what did you do? -TheGolferNPC (looking at Cat with concern) I got you a heart for...

Cat what did you do? -TheGolferNPC (looking at Cat with concern) I got you a heart for valentines day! -CatTheTerrarian CAT WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE DRYAD JUST TO DO THAT?! -TheGolferNPC (currently panicking)
  3. CatTheTerrarian

NPCs & Enemies Relationships with NPCs + extra

Bruh what about the male NPCs?! THEY EXIST!!!
  4. CatTheTerrarian

I'm sorry that happened to you that day.

I'm sorry that happened to you that day.
  5. CatTheTerrarian

.airarreT -CatTheTerrarian Why do all your Terraria worlds have weird names? -TheGolferNPC

.airarreT -CatTheTerrarian Why do all your Terraria worlds have weird names? -TheGolferNPC
  6. CatTheTerrarian

Don't you ever wonder if NPCs who hate each other could actually kill each other? Also Story -...

Don't you ever wonder if NPCs who hate each other could actually kill each other? Also Story - When Cat renames the cat (part 1)
  7. CatTheTerrarian

Story When Cat renames the cat (part 1)

It was a normally unnormal day in Chad's depths of life. Cat was scrambling everywhere looking for something but it wasn't actually a thing. ━━━━━━━━━━━━ Hey Golfer what happened to knife? -CatTheTerrarian ━━━━━━━ The Golfer NPC was of course sitting on a chair in front of the workbench and...
  8. CatTheTerrarian

Woah -CatTheTerrarian Those are some weird singing mobs you got there... -TheGolferNPC

Woah -CatTheTerrarian Those are some weird singing mobs you got there... -TheGolferNPC
  9. CatTheTerrarian

Excuse me what?! -CatTheTerrarian Is he playing Terraria? or Mario golf? -TheGolferNPC...

Excuse me what?! -CatTheTerrarian Is he playing Terraria? or Mario golf? -TheGolferNPC Why would he be- -CatTheTerrarian There's no reason for him not to be playing it. -TheGolferNPC
  10. CatTheTerrarian

Bruh I get males! -CatTheTerrarian Name one cat name one male you have -TheGolferNPC...

Bruh I get males! -CatTheTerrarian Name one cat name one male you have -TheGolferNPC Uhm... -CatTheTerrarian I also don't count as one -TheGolferNPC Im_ConfuzzledColbat you also get no males!!!!! -CatTheTerrarian .... -CatTheTerrarian has once again been slain by the Golfer...
  11. CatTheTerrarian

... Thank you for telling me this I was seriously about to have a panic attack

... Thank you for telling me this I was seriously about to have a panic attack
  12. CatTheTerrarian

Questions about NPC marriage.

How did you marry her?
  13. CatTheTerrarian

How do you delete Posts?!??? I seriously don't know how to

How do you delete Posts?!??? I seriously don't know how to
  14. CatTheTerrarian

↑ Who me?

↑ Who me?
  15. CatTheTerrarian

Resolved Probably a spammer

Everyone y'all should ignore the bot who's been spamming "Delete my account" everywhere. I didn't even know there would be bots here but seems like every social platform or website has bots of their own Also yeah I made the mistake of commenting on this bot's profile post but everyone I don't...
Back
Top Bottom