Recent content by CaveYoshi

1. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Same with the Ogre on round 6 and 7. And round 7, Betsy didn't spawn and because none of the enemies are able to get to the crystal, I had to get a mob out of the event to destroy the crystal.
  2. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm not sure if it's the mod loader or a mod, but the Old One's Army event seems to be messed up. I have to get close to the portal for anything to spawn and being a summoner, I can't kill the ogre at all as I take so much damage. Is this some kind of bug with the loader or is it just Terraria...
  3. C

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Can you add 1 or 2 crafting recipes that work with the tiki skull from expert tiki totem and more summon weapons (Especially made out of demon blood)
  4. C

tModLoader True Eternity

Ok Thx ;) ;3
  5. C

He should spawn after certian requirements if there is a vacant house
  6. C

tModLoader True Eternity

awww i wanted it the more summons the better
  7. C

tModLoader True Eternity

How do you download this?
  8. C

Will Tremor be updated for tModLoader 0.8
  9. C

How do people play Summoner? '-'

Im playing exclusively summoner with tremor/thorium/pumpkings mods in expert but queen bee seems too difficult without a good arena. (ps. I am using an early modded summoner armor before queen bee)..... any tips. (dont say use range/mage/melee weapons.. like i say exclusively summons)
  10. C

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Do I have to download the newest version to get the latest items and bosses?
  11. C

PC PC is getting controller support!

So much neglect for XBox 360 users :( Can't even zoom out
  12. C

Also, some of the bosses are unbalance, like the corn boss ON EXPERT does very tiny damage with crimson armor (HappyDays) and the Cog Lord is too OP I find
  13. C

I believe you have to have enough npc houses for him to spawn :P
  14. C

I was playing Tremor this morning but the Alpha Wolf doesn't seem to be spawning and the Betas aren't spawning as often as I'd like. (Playing a summoner I need them) :P Do I just need a farm or is the spawn rate too low?
Back
Top Bottom