Recent content by ccg08

1. C

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I love this mod! Though 9/10 times I try to generate a world, it seems to get stuck on 'planting traps'... I've tried both reducing the number of traps and increasing the number of traps but it doesn't seem to have any effect. Any idea what's going on?
  2. C

Hey Transcend! Thank you so much for this fantastic mod. It has made Terraria a far more...

Hey Transcend! Thank you so much for this fantastic mod. It has made Terraria a far more enjoyable experience for me. It must have taken forever to make! I'm hoping that you'll update it to work with the latest version of tmodloader, which would make this even better!
  3. C

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hi there, I wanted to say thanks so much for your awesome mod! I am wondering if it would be possible to add hotkeys for sandstorms or Blizzards? I'm not sure if it would be possible since they are biome specific weather effects though.
  4. C

PC [MOD REQUEST] magic satchel with a ton of extra inventory slots.

Hi there, I would like to request a mod: magic satchels that act like the safe or the piggy bank but with loads more space - roughly the size of the player inventory. The purpose would be to add another spacious inventory source that carries with the character rather than the world. I love...
Back
Top Bottom