Recent content by Cellidor

1. Cellidor

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I ended up having to remove the mod just now, myself. I assumed the Crystalline Wayfinder would act like any other boss summoning item when used in non-ATOGAM mode and just summon the Heart of the Cavern, not that it would create a massive, indestructible boss arena right in the middle of my...
  2. Cellidor

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've been wondering about some of the souls toggles. Are there ways to see more that I'm missing? Currently I'm having issues with a couple of the effects bogging my game down (The 'gaining coins on hit' effect, for example). I've gone through every page of the souls toggle menu however and I...
  3. Cellidor

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Hey there! Wasn't sure if this was a change or a bug, but I noticed that (unlike what the Wiki/this page states) the Artifact of Restoration stills gives potion sickness, even though, as I understood it that shouldn't be the case.
  4. Cellidor

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I'd just like to give a big kudos and thanks to you Fargo for keeping up with updating and adding to this mod. I fell in love with it when I first tried it out years ago and since then it's only gotten better. Easily my favorite mod, there's just something so satisfying about going on a...
  5. Cellidor

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Noticed a bug with the mod. In my word, a railway spawned along where the fountain was supposed to go, and I ended up with no fountain, thus no way to progress past opening the chests. This could be fixed if the bootleg fountain functioned as the fountain itself if placed inside a crystal biome?
  6. Cellidor

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Has anyone else been having the pirate map issue again? I see it was supposed to be fixed, but it's happening in my version again. It started up a little after I updated tmodloader's newer version to the one to run 1.4.1. Not sure if it's because of another mod or not, but I find that doubtful.
  7. Cellidor

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When tModloader gets updates, how stable do they tend to be in regards to old saves? More specifically, I've got a map that's been used for two-player sessions (4 mods running, two big, two small). I'm just wondering if I should be concerned about save file or map corruption. Just want to be...
Back
Top Bottom