1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
Centi
Last Activity:
Jan 22, 2018
Birthday:
Oct 13, 1998

Share This Page

Centi

Terrarian, Male, 20

I haven't done pixel art in forever, so here's my first sprite this year. [​IMG] Jan 13, 2018

Centi was last seen:
Jan 22, 2018
    1. Centi
      Centi
      I haven't done pixel art in forever, so here's my first sprite this year. [​IMG]
      1. FlyKip and neoselket like this.
    2. Centi
      Centi
      Why is the modding community not as active in this game?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Omnir
        Omnir
        It was very active in 2012, but as been said, the game is being updated, and the APIs are being changed each major update. So after we get used to 1 api, we are switched to a new one.
        Nov 9, 2016
      3. W1K
        W1K
        If you run tModLoader, which is the most popular API at the moment, the modder gets to choose whether they do want to share the sources or not (which I always do, as I feel sharing your sources allows modders who are not as experienced as you to actually learn the craft or customize the experience as they wish). Third party also never stopped Minecraft, but there's one huge circle of advertising going on there.
        Nov 9, 2016
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Well, unfortunately Tremor DID choose to stop players from opening their mod. I wish someone would come up with a hacked version of tModLoader that bypasses that stupid feature and opens all files regardless. But oh well. I won't play games with blasphemous content, so as good as Tremor might be, I won't play it. *shrugs*
        Nov 9, 2016
    3. Jetstream ∞
      Jetstream ∞
      Thanks for the follow! I see that you're new here - welcome to the forums my good lad!
      1. Centi likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 13, 1998 (Age: 20)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC