Recent content by Centi

1. Centi

I don't think they had any impact on "socioty". @Socioty on twitter didn't even include them in...

I don't think they had any impact on "socioty". @Socioty on twitter didn't even include them in any of their tweets, so I don't think they had any impact.
  2. Centi

The lump of matter that a species called humans call "Earth", has the size that can be compared...

The lump of matter that a species called humans call "Earth", has the size that can be compared to other planets such as Mars and be classified as a planet, and not a celestial dwarf like Pluto, it's size is much smaller than planets like Jupiter and Uranus, and much smaller than a star humans...
  3. Centi

I haven't done pixel art in forever, so here's my first sprite this year. [img]

I haven't done pixel art in forever, so here's my first sprite this year.
  4. Centi

tModLoader The Xoveron Mod

To be perfectly honest, my opinion on this, is that it's not a very good idea to combine all 4 of these mods and then add more content on top of that. The balancing of all of these mods is very incompatible, as Calamity equipment will always be best, and there will be very little reason to fight...
  5. Centi

Why is the modding community not as active in this game?

Why is the modding community not as active in this game?
Back
Top Bottom