Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please don't fix the hoik glitch, it doesn't change the game progression in any way. And it adds so much creativity!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    The problem is that Temple enemies spawn if you're standing right outside the entrance, too... I posted a potential solution to this earlier, might want to look at that a little more closely
    Jakly
    Jakly
    Is there even any useful loot in the Lihzarhd temple? The only valuable thing is the traps and potions, and you can't fight Golem early since the Altar won't function pre-Plantera.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    About the altar: I hope they remove that restriction, as you can't fight Golem in your pre-hm building worlds. I heard that there might be a Plantera summoner item..
    I feel like hoiks will be removed, but will be referenced by the Cyborg...... or mechanic
    Cenx
    Cenx
    From first glance we don't feel the need to punish players for putting time and effort into something like that. :p
    Loki
    Loki
    Amen, Cenx! Why remove something that enhances the options and creativity available in the mech system? :)
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    And here I was assuming that we *must* have already been noticed by now... Heh; assumptions. ;)
    I've been told the game code can't support more than 4 liquids. Is this true? I want to know if I should scrap my suggestion or not.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Go ahead and make it, I don't think the game's engine should limit your creativity. I mean, if the devs like the idea enough, perhaps they may improve the engine to allow another liquid? I really doubt they'd keep the limit at 4 and not use an idea they love.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Also, I asked Red about the fourth liquid, asked if there were plans for a 4th and he said yes, so not sure if this will be in 1.3 or not. Could have been a scrapped idea, too.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    We have 1 liquid slot left atm.
    Hello there. I have important question. Are you going to release a trailer for Terraria 1.3 before releasing game itself? That would be magnificent :dryadnaughty:
    Criddle
    Criddle
    I think releasing a 1.3 trailer after 1.3 released wouldn't make a lot of sense.
    Skeltinon
    Skeltinon
    I just want what to expect: if there will be a trailer, it will be rather short or not, what possibly it will show, will it give us some informations, etc.
    I am not sure if this happens in your game lovely cenx. I go into the desert... It is empty. Go back after a while... Find some voltures... Yawn. Of course the desert of your 1.7.1.2 version must be more fun.
    hey Cenx I have a question is erza from fairy tail based off of the hair stylist because in one episode she was in a costume that looked a lot like the hair stylist
    Please please let Tobald's contagion and covert make it in to the game. They take just about a week to add. Also aren't you in love with the cyber/confection. No matter how many suggestions you take it will still be your game 100%. Do it for this awesome community.
    Hello, I've got a question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much have you guys spoiled us about 1.3?
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!

There's got to be more
    MrTheEpicNinja
    MrTheEpicNinja
    Hoping for a 1 at most. Preferrably around 0.3 (0.1 means there would be alot more content that still needs adding.)
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Hopefully like .1 percent of the items. There better be an inflated item count in this update! That is what made 1.2 amazing. And all of the other changes, icing on the cake. We better see this update within 5 weeks or I will go on a murder rampage. Only you guys can prevent inevitable destruction. Seriously, 1 1/2 of development for 1.3 is enough!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom