Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What about a QWERTY trap that fires out magical letters going in a pattern Q then W then E then R then T then Y then reset. If you have french language chosen, it will be AZERTY instead of QWERTY
    CanSteam
    CanSteam
    why would it be different for french? the keyboard is the same, you know?
    I'd love to be a beta tester, on steam my name is Leigionairciam

by the way ezra from fairy tail on one episode she looks like the hair stylist and I was like O_O
    Trap suggestion? I will send you some!
    Night
    Night
    Posted c:
    Also I didn't post it as a thread because it isn't quite finished [the first part at least] because I don't know how 1.3 will be regarding damage values
    Can you get someone to look into the weird black particles that my Golden Chandeliers are emitting instead of flames? :l
    Can we know the official story of how Terraria was created? If it has already been said, can you link me to it?
    Playing Terraria right now and got to tell you something. I built a world but when I started building right on the edge of the world I got an error and now I cant play on my world anymore. Please look into this. I am very mad that I have to make a new world.
    So aside the mountain of alerts that inevitably lead back to your and Red's profiles again, I dropped in to say good morning.
    togofett
    togofett
    GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!! (You said it in to many words max is 4)
    @blameCenx for torturing us with spoilers and for the "when its done"!
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Just watch as the "when it's done" ends up making 1.3 the best update ever.
    You should put the drop rate of the paladins hammer higher seeing as most people cant even kill them. Everytime I kill one I get a stupid shield that is useless and I kill alot of Paladins.
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    I don't think the flairon or horsemans blade are as silly as meowmere. Not even the North Pole is as silly.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    There's an easy solution tho.

Just like every other noise (music included) in Terraria, I won't notice the Meowmere's sound, since I simply disable all sound and kick up the MP3 player.
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Speaking of RNG. I just got a nymph banner yesterday. Well, I can pretty much call myself the luckiest terraria player I know!
    The Wormhole potion used in Meowmeres Revenge would be pretty useless to people without internet unless theres sometype of beacon to where you can teleport to. That would be pretty useless though because there are teleporters.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Check out Team dyes and large gems.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    They have to give people doing the sidequests some help.
    how about an auto turrets that dose low dameg but has high fire rate? you would have to feed it bullets of any kind. OH THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!
    MasterHero123
    MasterHero123
    If you have to feed it bullets then it wouldnt be an auto turret.
    Barbar004
    Barbar004
    Well i was meaning you fill it with what ever bullets you want it to use then you turn it on and let the lead fly.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Auto" comes from the fact it fires automatically (usually after pressing a switch,) not whether or not it has unlimited ammo. For example: an automatic pistol needs reloading every X shots.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom