Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey cenx, I've always wondered how long it took to get all of the quest fish names
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I actually wish they've spend more time on it, nearly every quest fish have the word 'fish' on it
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Gee, I wonder why...
    Can Ocram put into next terraria version because i want to beat ocram and i want the titan armor
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    what do you want ocram to put in? :3
    Everybody
    Everybody
    As soon as I read this I died on the floor. This is hilarious.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    But those things are already in Terraria.

If you mean the PC version, then... This meeting is over, you're fired.
    You are AWESOME. Your suggestion to use ctrl helped me out so much. 4,000 hours clocked, and I've been doing everything manually. I just had to thank you. Even though it wasn't to me personally, I still appreciate it.
    Reactions: Cenx and ShipShup
    Pixel
    Pixel
    That speech was cenx-ational.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I am all about raising awareness. :p
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Raising awareness for what? That comment does not make sense...
    So why cant 1.3 be an open beta?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Why would it be, this isn't an MMO with a premium shop where they'll get cash from the impatient (only real reason open betas exist.)
    Appy-pie
    Appy-pie
    I kinda like it not being "open beta", the process of building up hype waiting for the update, along when receiving the update; brings me back to being like a child ripping open presents at Christmas. (Sorry for my bad English, it is not my first language)
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Plus- along with Appy-pie said. It's harder to control the influx of bug reports and sorting out what has already been reported when it is open beta; that on top of possibly adding new things and getting crazy results might make it less optimal to operate as such.
    Hey Cenx! I have a suggestion for the 1.3 update! If you (or any other developers) have time. It would be awesome if there was a michanical or hard mode king slime!
    Hey any chance we'll see some extra control/inventory/mechanical changes in 1.3? Beyond what you listed as being implemented. You see my mechanical changes thread?
    Why should we be excited about each day?
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    1. It's not reasonable to expect developers to update their statuses every day.
    2. Life is good.
    N
    NoobLeer
    @Baconfry Life is pain, and you should deal with it :P
    You are now ranked third in "Most Likes".
    Reactions: Cenx
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I mean, if she posted spoilers more often, she would be #1
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If she posted spoilers more often, she would be wasting time which could be spent making the actual update.

She knows what's important and what should be either delegated or done only when strictly necessary. ;P
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    Oh no. What a nightmare.
    Oh I thought the April 14th was your birthday XD. Happy late birthday though and may the birthdays in RE-Logic never end! Muahahaha.
    Something tells me I missed Cenx's birthday, just like I missed Red's... Oh well, happy late birthday Cenx! :)
    Hey Cenx! Is there going to be any new mounts in 1.3? (Not counting the drill mount)
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Alongside the drill mount they mentioned there will be 2 others, yeah.
    I wonder if you actually codded something.
    If you did not, your a discrace to the team.
    Terrarian Terrablade
    Terrarian Terrablade
    [Eat] Brick-tac [brix]. Why are you posting such a mean comment? Cenx DID code stuff!
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I guess designing 1.3 isn't enough? I have programmed a little but that is not my skillset. Let me know when you develop a game and get back to me on being a disgrace. ;)
    Loki
    Loki
    Everyone knows I'm the only disgrace on the team. ;)
    oh :red:e. I missed my goddesses birthday! I must create an offering of 20 newborn piglets and bunny heads!
    (will you be down with that, Cenx?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom