Recent content by Ceridon

1. Ceridon

Congratulations! :red:

Congratulations! :red:
  2. Ceridon

Seems I haven't made an introduction thread.

Nice to meet ya!:)
  3. Ceridon

So, I'm back?

So, I'm back?
  4. Ceridon

Rexcloud here??

Thanks! :)
  5. Ceridon

Rexcloud here??

Hey people, my name is Rexcloud or Rex & I am a Terraria enthusiast. A lot of you might not know me or remember me. I joined the forums the day it came out and was posting a lot too. I joined back in 2014 and was very active. It's been a long time and I haven't been on and just wanted to...
  6. Ceridon

Rexcloud is back....

Hey Terrarians, It's Rexcloud or Rex & I want to let you know I'm back. I haven't been on TCF for a long time now and the reason why is because I just haven't been interested in Terraria. I am back into it and will soon make videos! I'm back and bigger than ever. More activeness coming soon...
  7. Ceridon

Member-Run Project Extra Life Charity New Year's Event !

Hello Terrarians! My name is Rexcloud or Rex and I need to talk to you guys about something! There's a Charity called Extra Life where Kids are not fortunate enough and cannot play video games! I want you to reach out to either the Devs and Mods to create some sort of Stream or event that the...
  8. Ceridon

My Absence...

Thanks for the more clear understanding of my departure. I'm glad to help out fellow Terrarians!
  9. Ceridon

My Absence...

Hello everyone. My name is Rexcloud or Rex. Some of you may know me as I was a active member of the Terraria Community Forums before I left for a bit. The reason due to my absence is that I just haven't been getting the "funk" you can say of Terraria. I got bored of posting & just wasn't...
  10. Ceridon

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

This is a great spoiler! :P I can tell 1.3's gonna be a epic update so far! :D
  11. Ceridon

Here lies Little Ms. Lurker..

Welcome! :D Great to see Lurkers come out of their "shadows"
  12. Ceridon

Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

Welcome PythonGB to TCF, Hope you have a great time here :D Great to see you here, also, love your videos! :P Keep up the great work :red:
  13. Ceridon

Pixel Art Lessk's Spriting Thread

These are pretty awesome Sprites! :) Also, i see you went with the Cthulhu Prayer trend, huh? :3
  14. Ceridon

Pixel Art Sodapone's Sprites

These are pretty good sprites! :D Keep on making more! :3
  15. Ceridon

Pony's Feelventure

That's pretty awesome art! :D How did you learn to draw like that?
Back
Top Bottom