Champion Greninjoid

Hi there, I’m an uninteresting person who makes mediocre jokes who’s also a Toxic Slime Survivor. (Also known as user 205621)
I don't want to update my profile to get people's hopes up, and also I don't really care about reactions and stuff so there's no reason for me to put this on the front page. I'll just let people who care find this when they're ready. So... Here goes.
Yes, I'm alive. I don't even know whether y'all are joking anymore tbh so I'll just explain why I'm likely not coming back anytime soon:
1. I just don't have time to be on here ever, since I'm a part of other communities and also Discord servers with friends and between those things and other games I play I honestly do not need the extra screen time.
2. I have other hobbies that I'm working on. I'm finally trying to get better at drawing, which is nice, and I'm also starting to write music. I write, like just write as well, and I'm even working on my own RPG setting which is a lot of work (Especially since it takes place ages before the Ebott Experiment so it's all completely new characters).
3. The things I used to do on here were either dead or moving super fast last time I was here, and I don't know whether that's still the case but either way I just don't want to have to deal with it. That's no one's problem but my own.
4. There was one RP that I was interested in coming back for because I'd be able to develop my lore better as well as improve on my writing skills more effectively in it, but since the original creator has been offline for even longer than me I don't think that's happening.
5. One of my irl friends used to frequent the forums, but they stopped ages ago. Not being able to talk about things happening in rps here with them as regularly took away a little bit of the fun, to be honest.
6. The TFPL didn't take off. At all. I've (especially recently) been really into competitive Pokémon, so I've just spent time on Smogon, instead. I guess I'd kind of hoped that TFPL would be a little more popular, but I guess I should've read the room better lol (I'm not really *super* disappointed, but since I'm listing reasons this is a contributing factor).
7. I literally haven't touched Terraria in over a year. I still haven't completed it. I just don't share the same passion for the game as you guys do, and while that isn't super important for the community here, this *is* the Terraria Forums. It always felt kind of weird to participate so regularly in a community based around a game that I do not play.

So uhhh, yeah. I do miss the time I spent here, and look back on it fondly (Even thought I was :red:ing cringy in the beginning), but I've just kind of moved on from that part of my life for the most part. Thought you guys should know, since I don't want people getting worried (Also don't worry about me in general lmao, I'm just a username with words under it and you don't even have proof that I'm real ;) ). I'll be copying this to my Signature as well as my AMAMOAA, too, so go read it again if you want I guess (Or maybe you saw it in one of those places first. I don't really care).

...See ya.
(Written: Sept 11, 2023)

According to this survey, I’m 59% good and 41% evil. Makes sense.
Current PFP template by Artlicious
I am the Ultimate Trollposter, because I accidentally trolled myself out of the first post on page 10,000 of TLPW.
Most of my characters are on my AMAMOAA

I kinda have a habit of using fancy language to avoid being vulnerable (And also pleasing my compulsion to use “better words”), so don’t worry about it if it comes of as uncaring or condescending (I’m aware that it can be interpreted that way). It isn’t personal.
Note: If you want to friend me on Discord, PM me on here first so I can give you my tag. If you do so, please also tell me what your own username is so I know it’s you. Keep in mind that I won’t let just anyone friend me on there.

PS. Yes, I'm alive ;)
PS. PS. I just realized I missed my birthday again :(
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Nintendo Switch
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/random-journey-in-the-universe-ic.92641/page-5862#post-2423977
Occupation
???

Signature

I’m going into Pokémon Gen 9 blind, which I’ve never done before. Please don’t spoil me... Thanks :)

No longer true for the base game, but if someone spoils the epilogue for me I will kill them. /hj

:cslime::lslime::hoppinjack::yslime::sslime: :gslime: :joy: :bluslime:(@GhostrixTheCultist λ :kingslime:)(@Archon The All-Knowing :islime: ) :pslime::pinky::bslime::rslime::redmunch::redspin::red::red2::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:(@a normal eevee)
1line.gif

(
index.php
@Wisp95)
My AMAMOAA

I beat Esther, Doodles, and Dubyas in Gym Battles and earned the Mahogany, Shining, and Megavolt badges respectively!
The Greninjoid Games!
I am among those who ride in The Van. I am a Basement Sentinel, I am an ancient among the van, and well associated with the driver. I just haven’t nuked the van again lmao
Crimson_Torch.png
The Crimson Cultist
Crimson_Torch.png

My OCs are now on my AMAMOAA
Competitive art used to be in the Olympics.
Some cats are actually allergic to humans.
oranges are a hybrid of tangerines and pomelos; They aren’t natural
High heels were originally worn by men.
Too much water can kill you.
The moon is (slowly) slowing the Earth's rotation.
You might be drinking water that is older than the solar system.
Queen Elizabeth II is a trained mechanic.
And she has an impressive car collection.
It takes 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
Hot water freezes faster than cold water.
The bowler hat was invented as a safety measure.
Speed dating was invented by a rabbi.
*Madeline is taking a leisurely walk around a pond full of piranhas*-Madeline
The cat meows. <My dignity! Oh, a peasant has held me, and now my reputation will forever be tarnished!>-A Cat
Vile kicks Emil in the stomach. THIS IS SPARTA!-Vile
“Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!”-James “Surrender now and stop stealing our lines!!”-Jessie

(NOOO MY CULLLLTTTTTT)-Rascal
Simple. She made a pact with me and gave me her soul in exchange for my protection. Now, what is your favorite color?”- Emil's demon
teddiursa.gif

#f894ff (Kirbo)
#fc1303 ( =) )
#ff0000 (The Knight)
#ff8c00 (The Monk)
#f2ff00 (The Ranger)
#0dff00 (The Healer)
#00f7ff (The Rogue)
#1500ff (The Bard)
#8c00ff (The Mage)
#9e8a9d (The Wizard/The Lich)
#fc4e03 (Marioneta)
#ab0000 (Crimson Cultist)
#960000 (Vampire Cuff)
#787878 (Really Gray)
:)

You are Sans.

You are a really funny guy. Everybody loves your sense of humor. You are also very popular with everybody around you. You might not know it, but a lot of people like you. You are also very caring and protective. You'd do anything for your family. You might be too cautious at times, but most of the time you like to hang out with friends and family, and have fun.

I took a ‘What Terraria Boss Are You’ quiz and got the Eye Of Cthulhu​
Black
latest

You're kinda sus...
undertale_text_box.png
undertale_text_box.png
undertale_text_box.png
undertale_text_box.png
undertale_text_box.png
You have entered the sewers!
[/noemote]

Trophies

1. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  2. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  3. 0

An Unseen Deity

Uncovering your favorite thread of torches, you’ve lit up the secret and have earned the favor and luck of the mercurial Torch God.
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  6. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  7. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  8. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  9. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  10. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  11. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  12. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom