Recent content by Champion Greninjoid

1. Champion Greninjoid

They said it would never happen 🗣️🔥🔥🔥

They said it would never happen 🗣️🔥🔥🔥
  2. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

"I... I see. Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Trixy." *Because I was offline when this happened, just assume the Sentinel has been Vell because that would have been what happened.* *He seems to be unconcerned, at least, not having drawn any kind of weapon.*
  3. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

"I understand." "Back where I came from, my master's dust magic was the cause of a war. I am... pleased, to know that at least some people here are rational." *The Sentinel watches Trixy with a hint of curiosity* "You may call me the Sentinel... Who are you?"
  4. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

"I can create small monsters, yes. However, I cannot control them as one would a puppet. They do listen to my orders, but... finesse is not exactly something in which they specialize."
  5. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

"Theoretically, with an infinite amount of dust, I could continually funnel magic to create something very large." "But..." "Such a construct would be unstable. I doubt it could be sustained for very long, if at all."
  6. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

((Alright, I'll just put the response here for when you get back.)) "Oh, yes. It is. The type of magic I would use for such a thing requires very little effort on my part, albeit having to be sustained..." *The sentinel reaches out one arm and dust from the air begins to coalesce into a wall...
  7. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

*Sure enough, the dust slowly starts to disperse, and once is has, the Sentinel seems to break from whatever trance he was in* "Ah, someone was here... I do hope I haven't kept you waiting for long. I was attempting communication with my master..." "It didn't work."
  8. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

*After watching for a short time, it may become apparent from the Sentinel's expression that rather than relaxing, his mind is actually very much at work. Could this be some kind of ritual..?*
  9. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

((Oh, I must've missed the wipe. Oops)) *The Sentinel is sitting on the ground in the camp, and appears to be doing some form of meditation. Visible waves of dust are flowing around him as he does so... Notably, he is not holding the bone staff that Vell saw him with last.*
  10. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

((I did have Sentinel show Vell his powers as far as building things,)) ((Here.)) ((Sorry about literally not coming onto the site until now, yesterday was the busiest day of my whole week.))
  11. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

"Oh. Well, let us see..." *Sentinel holds out one arm, and dust from the air begins to coalesce into a pillar.* "I can create physical objects from dust." "However, they are not as sturdy as objects made from regular materials, so it would likely be best to create something from other materials...
  12. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

"Most likely."
  13. Champion Greninjoid

Random Roleplay Discussions

RP discussion thread? 👀 Nice. I'm honestly surprised it took like 9 years lol
  14. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

"I am called the Sentinel of the Western Tower. But..." "I do not know if said place exists any longer, so I will go by Sentinel. I have other titles as well, but I will not ask you to call me General."
  15. Champion Greninjoid

IC Solitarus

*He decides to start following Vell. Perhaps they might have more information?* "If you are looking to built a shelter, I can provide some basic fortifications... Temporary ones, anyways. The things I can create with my magic aren't built to last."
Back
Top Bottom